Companies in Default/FSCS Claims - Picture, London Scottish, Twopart

Comments

• busbyh
    busbyh Posts: 2,342 Forumite
    PINKNICO, THIS IS WHAT I CANNOT FATHOM OUT, WHY WE DON'T HAVE A POLICY NUMBER.:confused:
    dialysis,mammamia,honey.beaniebabe,saltyfish,funky,Gumbi,Lian,doogle,oldwulf,pinknico,Halpin,alyson,Barloo,jadone,demir,netabc,chickpee,dannyboy,tomgaskel,Lozza001,sandzb,di,marshallka,pengi,lynnie,busbyh,moggy,Kim66,honestbob,tobione,itdonk,arrongborne,thunders,newtonchang,mbones,showergirl, coffeetower,hayston,sappy,dolallytap,AuntieDeedee
  • busbyh
    pinknico wrote: »
    I wonder if they dont want us to know it so that we have to go through Picture in regards to anything to do with the insurance.

Didnt Deloitte advise someone to put the loan number on the questionnaire and they would get the policy number from the insurers? I may have got that wrong.

It appears that way to me. They for some reason want to deal with all the policy enquiries. Wonder if they take out some form of bulk insurance, pay so much to Insurers, keep the rest:mad: saying that though the NCB goes direct to the Insured:confused:

\you are right regarding deloitte, can't think who it was though
    dialysis,mammamia,honey.beaniebabe,saltyfish,funky,Gumbi,Lian,doogle,oldwulf,pinknico,Halpin,alyson,Barloo,jadone,demir,netabc,chickpee,dannyboy,tomgaskel,Lozza001,sandzb,di,marshallka,pengi,lynnie,busbyh,moggy,Kim66,honestbob,tobione,itdonk,arrongborne,thunders,newtonchang,mbones,showergirl, coffeetower,hayston,sappy,dolallytap,AuntieDeedee
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Annoying isn't it?, my hubby reminded me of something earlier as well, when we first tried to cancel on the loan advance ppi, we rang the lender, and they first said its to do with Norwich union, hubby rang Norwich union who asked for the policy number details, we told them the only number we did have and that was the loan account number, they said they could not help.....as we required a policy number.
    Hubby then rang the lender back and told them he rang the insurer, and asked them for a policy number for the insurance, they said "no you do not have one, only the loan account number, if you want to cancel you have to write to us".

So there we go, we were told 2 different things more or less.
    Its so damn wrong.....:confused:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • busbyh
    di3004 wrote: »
    Annoying isn't it?, my hubby reminded me of something earlier as well, when we first tried to cancel on the loan advance ppi, we rang the lender, and they first said its to do with Norwich union, hubby rang Norwich union who asked for the policy number details, we told them the only number we did have and that was the loan account number, they said they could not help.....as we required a policy number.
    Hubby then rang the lender back and told them he rang the insurer, and asked them for a policy number for the insurance, they said "no you do not have one, only the loan account number, if you want to cancel you have to write to us".

So there we go, we were told 2 different things more or less.
    Its so damn wrong.....:confused:

I WILL ADD THAT ALSO IN THE LETTER. ASK ABOUT PLOICY NUMBER, IS THIS NOT A REQUIREMENT BY LAW:confused:
  • di3004
    busbyh wrote: »
    I WILL ADD THAT ALSO IN THE LETTER. ASK ABOUT PLOICY NUMBER, IS THIS NOT A REQUIREMENT BY LAW:confused:

Yes good idea.
    Confusing isn't it?

So if people were to make a claim, surely they would require a policy number, for maybe a sickness or redundancy claim:confused:
  • busbyh
    di3004 wrote: »
    Yes good idea.
    Confusing isn't it?

So if people were to make a claim, surely they would require a policy number, for maybe a sickness or redundancy claim:confused:

You would think so di, but as pinknico has said, they give out a Picture telephone number.

I Have added it to the letter:beer:
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Whats this address here

PICTURE FINANCE LIMITED
    C/O Morgan Cole
    Bradley Court Park Place
    CARDIFF
    CF10 3DP

http://www.creditgate.com/companysearch/PICTURE+FINANCE+LIMITED.aspx
  • di3004
    busbyh wrote: »
    You would think so di, but as pinknico has said, they give out a Picture telephone number.

I Have added it to the letter:beer:
    Your done a great letter, its absolutely fantastic, and it will get them thinking, well done.:T:T:beer:
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    If your complaint relates to how your Picture loan was sold, or to the service you received prior to 25th June 2008, these should be referred to Picture Financial Services Plc. Please write to its registered address which is 20 Greenlands Business Centre, Studley Road, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 7HD.
    http://www.pictureloans.co.uk/faqs#faq5
  • di3004
    Was browsing on the CAG website, someone else who had a loan out with the same lender as me (Nemo) were questioning some issues on the policy number, someone from CAG who works for Norwich union gave her email addy on the post to email and and to give the policy number, he then gets back and says he does not have a policy number for this, interesing..
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/aviva-questions-issues/143047-nemo-personal-finance-ppi.html
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport