5k to 10k Support Thread

12346»

Comments

• MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,610 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I did another slow run last night - 6.6k in 51 mins. Still no problems so I will try and push a bit harder next time out.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    MallyGirl wrote: »
    I did another slow run last night - 6.6k in 51 mins. Still no problems so I will try and push a bit harder next time out.

Good luck MallyGirl, glad you are getting there. :T:T
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • TiredTrophy
    TiredTrophy Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I'm still on the injured list. Scan was clear on Friday, physio starts tomorrow...I have been warned that it will be painful.....looks like 2 to 3 months til I'm back to full fitness :(
    Cancelled two active holidays and replaced with gentle walking and the big pass crossing in June might also be out....2,800m high...10 hours , has to be done midsummer......and also pulled out of a 10km race over here.

However, it's not DVT so counting my blessings.

But I really miss the running having got into it!
  • MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,610 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Oh TT - I know how you feel. I was desperate to get out again in late January but DH made me wait till after our half term holiday (probably a wise precaution). Now life has got crazily busy. I will try and fit in another outing this week if the weather holds.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure