Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• mjm3346 wrote: »
    I do 4 of the 6 mobile apps for 40, games 10, to do list and screen outs etc about 10 (rarely get discover), usually at least 10 (average 22) from searching, so a total of at least 70 without too much bother.
    Then toolbar TV and/or some of the ordinary videos (maybe some nCrave) and job done - if there happens to be a short survey completion it's a bonus but just the 4 mobile apps stops the need to aim for anything more than the screenout sb from surveys.
    I'm not sure what you mean "do 4 out of the six mobile apps could you explain? Running short of ideas today!

And how do you get so muc from searching? I'm lucky to get 5 a day... any tips? Thank you
  • I managed to get 5 SB from searching bridesmaids dresses today
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 February 2017 at 5:07PM
    Allotrope wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you mean "do 4 out of the six mobile apps could you explain? Running short of ideas today!

And how do you get so muc from searching? I'm lucky to get 5 a day... any tips? Thank you

There are 6 mobile apps (SBTV, Sportly, Lifestylz, MovieClips, EntertaiNow and Indymusic), and you can earn a minimum of 10SB from playing videos on each app each day (sometimes more if there are "bonus rounds" available). By "doing" (ie running) each app you can earn at least 60SB a day just from these apps :)

The search win amounts are random, and I never used to bother with search, but someone here mentioned they do searches until they get a win, then leave it a few hours and do it again - I think you can get 3 or possibly even 4 search wins a day :)

My search win history (last 15 wins) looks like this:

13/02/17 Searching the Web 5 SB
    12/02/17 Searching the Web 5 SB
    11/02/17 Searching the Web 5 SB
    11/02/17 Searching the Web 5 SB
    10/02/17 Searching the Web 4 SB
    10/02/17 Searching the Web 14 SB
    09/02/17 Searching the Web 14 SB
    09/02/17 Searching the Web 7 SB
    08/02/17 Searching the Web 5 SB
    07/02/17 Searching the Web 14 SB
    06/02/17 Searching the Web 4 SB
    04/02/17 Searching the Web 4 SB
    03/02/17 Searching the Web 8 SB
    03/02/17 Searching the Web 14 SB
    02/02/17 Searching the Web 9 SB

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post

Go to the link in the first post on this thread and there are full details of the 6 Apps for Android or iPhone. Lots of other useful stuff too, that all newbies should read. :D
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    are there any other Discovers today? Can't get a single ad again
    on Engageme
    TV :(
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Happygreen wrote: »
    are there any other Discovers today? Can't get a single ad again
    on Engageme
    TV :(
    Might be worth having a cookie clearout, cache clearout and then reboot. Perhaps even an ip address reset, turning off your router and leave for 15min before turning back on?
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    BTW I 'watch' engagemetv in the Edge browser, using that as a separate window. I use it for little else.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    thisone wrote: »
    Might be worth having a cookie clearout, cache clearout and then reboot. Perhaps even an ip address reset, turning off your router and leave for 15min before turning back on?

I'm doing 1 and 2 regularly. Has anyone actually tried the router reboot for EngagemeTV? I have other people here who'll kill me if I keep doing that like when nCrave was rescued by that method for a while.....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post

Other posts have answered what the apps are, the two I don't run are Sportly and Lifestylz

I posted about search a while ago and using the "search and learn" that was running at that time which simply saved the need to even type a search term but the same routine applies when I type something in, web search let it load, click to image then when loaded click back and repeat with different search terms, I stop at a win or 6 searches and repeat a few times through the day

mjm3346 wrote: »
    I don't have SB as my default search engine but have been clicking on the "search and learn" boxes as a search then when the web search has loaded I click images let that load and after a short wait click back to web and if its not a win close the window and repeat, not too quickly, for all the topics (stopping at win). Doing this in the morning, lunchtime, late afternoon and evening has produced

5 days - 40, 4 and 4, - 8, 7 and 100 - 5, 8 and 9 - 7 and 11 - 7, 8 and 4 - Total 222
  • Thank you so much. Not sure what you mean by the search and learn boxes? Do you mean search and earn? I'd love it to suggest terms for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure