Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• gettingtheresometime
    Options
    My actual boobs have shrank massively.... so it is weird!

Mine has too !

Today's been a quiet day though I had a bacon & sausage roll for breakfast (note to file, asda lean & light sausages are pants).

Didn't do much batch cooking as there's less room in the freezer than I thought but did make a cottage pie for tonight with an extra one for whenever.

Didn't have wine yesterday but will be playing catch up tonight !
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome back Maman , glad you had a good time :D
    Well done tweets:T:T:T:T
    Tonight's tea
    100_7994_1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    tweets, well done :T:T:T:T
    bubbs wrote: »
    I didnt have much to start with:eek::rotfl:

Now I have seen you, I know that this is not true!!
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Bravisimo. Largest cup size they do!

They are very nice bras x
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Not for a few days

I wonder if she is still partying! I do hope so x
    mary_hinge wrote: »
    I had a very synful meal out yesterday, so another SP and low syn day to help! I will get in to the next stone bracket by december!!

I also descovered my bmi puts me at "over weight" and no longer obese! :o

7 smarties ?2-3 syns?

Well done xxx

I do hope that the smarties are orange ones.... the others are not worth 2-3 syns!
    maman wrote: »
    :hello: Back from my holiday. I haven't read a week's posts:eek: so do let me know if I'm not up to speed.

We had a great time but as with most holidays bread and wine were my downfall. Hotel breakfasts were excellent with loads of hot and cold SW friendly choices but most days deteriorated at lunchtime with paninis and the like and it was cold so I needed mulled wine!:D

I am feeling quite slim today but I think that's because I've been wearing thermal leggings under my jeans all week so without that layer I feel thinner!:rotfl:

What I've decided to do is ease myself in gently today (i.e. SW food but weekend wine to go with it.;)) and then get properly back on plan tomorrow. I'm going to go to WI on Wednesday evening, take the hit (of holiday and an evening WI) and then do my best from there. I've got various things on this week which will stop me being 100% but all I can do is try.:)

Pleased you had a great time x

I have bought the christmas wine today.... and put it in the loft so it does not get drunk before hand!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Mine has too !

:D:D:D:D I'm like marbles in empty sacks....:D:D:D
    bubbs wrote: »
    Welcome back Maman , glad you had a good time :D
    Well done tweets:T:T:T:T
    Tonight's tea
    100_7994_1.jpg

What no gravy?

:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets, well done :T:T:T:T

Now I have seen you, I know that this is not true!!

They are very nice bras x

I wonder if she is still partying! I do hope so x

Well done xxx

I do hope that the smarties are orange ones.... the others are not worth 2-3 syns!

Pleased you had a great time x

I have bought the christmas wine today.... and put it in the loft so it does not get drunk before hand!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:D:D:D:D I'm like marbles in empty sacks....:D:D:D

What no gravy?

:D:D:D:D
    I dont have no boobs, honest
    Yes had a drop after and mint sauce as apple sauce is syns
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome back Maman. Glad you had a good holiday. Enjoy today and get back on plan tomorrow - I did the same when I came back from holiday.

Tonight's dinner was absolutely gorgeous! the gravy from the Hairy Bikers braised steak and onions is so good, it's worth making just for that.

Denise
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening all.

Those who are measuring for bras, do trust what it comes up with.I was shocked when I measured myself but it was just about right - I went up a back size and down a cup size when I tried on, just because they were more comfortable. Try plenty on - I found M&S to be uncomfortable and badly fitting for me but we're all different.

Finished yesterday on 15.5 syns (cheese with the pasta bake, mayo, 2 Alpen Lights , crispbreads)
    Anyhoo, todays menu:
    B/L Got up late so brunch - bacon beans 2 small slices wholemeal toast with spread and a pear.
    D DD made baked cod, jkt sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, peas and sweetcorn, I passed on parsley sauce, and a banana.
    Only syns so far are in the spread, but I'll be hungry later on, no doubt!

Tomorrow as follows (working and have to take food with me)
    B banana and Alpen Light
    L Turkey sandwich made with 2 small slices bread, yoghurt, pear
    D Poss SW KFC style chicken (Bubbs did you make this the other day??) Will have to syn breadcrumbs and the Alpen light. I'll check if there's a microwave I can use as this will help with variety and avoid too many carby things.

Have a good week, everyone.
  • bubbs
    edited 19 November 2017 at 9:00PM
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Evening all.

Those who are measuring for bras, do trust what it comes up with.I was shocked when I measured myself but it was just about right - I went up a back size and down a cup size when I tried on, just because they were more comfortable. Try plenty on - I found M&S to be uncomfortable and badly fitting for me but we're all different.

Finished yesterday on 15.5 syns (cheese with the pasta bake, mayo, 2 Alpen Lights , crispbreads)
    Anyhoo, todays menu:
    B/L Got up late so brunch - bacon beans 2 small slices wholemeal toast with spread and a pear.
    D DD made baked cod, jkt sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, peas and sweetcorn, I passed on parsley sauce, and a banana.
    Only syns so far are in the spread, but I'll be hungry later on, no doubt!

Tomorrow as follows (working and have to take food with me)
    B banana and Alpen Light
    L Turkey sandwich made with 2 small slices bread, yoghurt, pear
    D Poss SW KFC style chicken (Bubbs did you make this the other day??) Will have to syn breadcrumbs and the Alpen light. I'll check if there's a microwave I can use as this will help with variety and avoid too many carby things.

Have a good week, everyone.

Hi Esmy:wave:
    Yes i did, its Friday fakeaway :D i was so looking forward to it, i had loads:eek:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    I'm like marbles in empty sacks....:D:D:D

Mines like an egg in a sock :rotfl::rotfl:

Even the new bras I bought in April are too big for me
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Mines like an egg in a sock :rotfl::rotfl:

Even the new bras I bought in April are too big for me

Just think you will be able to buy some little s*xy things!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Just think you will be able to buy some little s*xy things!

:D:D:D:D:D

Well we are going away for Christmas & I did wonder........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure