Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Here is this weeks chart

SW09102017.jpg

Well done to Mrs Ryan on SOTW :j:j:j

* SOTW is the person who lost most this week, who also lost or maintained last week

Ladies, you are all doing fabulously xxxx
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    Hellooooooooooooo!

26+1 today and daren't weigh in :o had a chocolatey weekend and a takeaway last night.

Back on it now.

B - Bacon, red onion and mushroom SW quiche and toast
    D - Beef and bean hotpot and an apple
    T - Savoury mince and cabbage

HEXA is milk in tea throughout the day and a glass before bed.

Syns will no doubt be something sweet. I never was a chocolate person, but Top Baby is, clearly!

Hope you're all well.

You are doing so well, I ate all the way through all of my pregnancies!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Well done Mrs R:T:T:T
    Well i had a NSV:D:D bought a cheap pair of skinny jeans yesterday(primark) 3 SIZES smaller:j:j:j didnt try them on in the shop looked at them and thought they will fit, hubby said what if they dont, i said they WILL soon.
    Anyhow didn't try them on last night, had shower this morning and came running in the living room jumping up and down shouting they fit:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T:T:T
    Wore them out today, although im on holiday been really good still:D
    Had 2 eggs, tin toms and mushrooms with slice toast(hexb) for brunch
    Tea
    steak, fried onions, mushrooms, speed salad and about 8 SW chips:D
    Will have hopped fruit and muller light later
    Welcome Deja Vu:D

Well done you skinny minny.... you really deserve your achievements and your skinny jeans! x
    Deja_Vu wrote: »
    Thanks Maman & Kathrynha

I'm still getting back in to the swing of SW menu planning and hadn't done a SW friendly shop until this afternoon so have just been using up what I have in at the moment.

B Scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes
    L 2 slices toast (1 x HEB, 1 @ 6 syns) with soft cheese (4 syns) and an apple
    D Poached salmon, spicy rice & salad.
    HEA will always be milk for teas
    Fruit for snacks today

I must say I've always been careful with food and portion control around my daughter as I don't want her to have the same issues as me so have always made healthy meals for us. My problem is when she's goes to bed at 7 I'm a kitchen raider.

I was just going to potter along until the next challenge started but if its not too much hassle could you add me on for the last 3 weeks just to help me stay on track. Could you put me down for 10lbs please as this is my first week (started on Sat) so potentially some larger initial losses before it settles down.

Cheers :beer:

Welcome to the mad house. You seem to really know what you are doing, good luck with the weight loss. x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ladies, you are all doing fabulously xxxx

You are doing so well, I ate all the way through all of my pregnancies!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am not doing brilliantly:o you are:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Well done you skinny minny.... you really deserve your achievements and your skinny jeans! x

Welcome to the mad house. You seem to really know what you are doing, good luck with the weight loss. x

Not skinny minny thats for sure:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    I am not doing brilliantly:o you are:T:T:T

I am going into that period when I will no loose, I can feel the bloated tummy and tummy gripes developing..... it will be 3 weeks of at the most 1lb a week loss.

I have been really good today.

Breakfast - Tomato, ham,
    snack - apple
    lunch - 1 pk of beetroot and a whole celery.
    snack - apple
    Tea - cannot be bothered to move my bum after doing an hour power walk!

I bet I have red wee tomorrow!
    Not skinny minny thats for sure:rotfl:

3 sizes is amazing. :T:T:T:T:T

I am still wearing my original clothes, but I do have to throw my trainers away as they have holes in! My feet used to be 4.5 and they are now a 6.... I have fat feet!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,278 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    We now have one person left in the social team :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Kathrynha and congrats to MrsRyan on SOTW and that brilliant loss!

Welcome Deja Vu - I'm also doing this without going to group and this thread is so supportive - I'm sure I'd have given up long ago without it.

Bubbs I'm also wearing skinny jeans, something I wouldn't have contemplated 9 months ago. It's interesting re size loss - I've lost 2st 9lbs so far and have gone down one size - to get to the next size down I'd need to lose another stone and a half, judging by when I was last that size. I remember seeing an article in a magazine about 6 women who all weighed 11 stone and they were all different shapes and sizes. Its a while ago but if I can find a link I'll post it.

Not too hopeful this week - another migraine hence another carb fest but a better day today.
  • bubbs
    Options
    I am going into that period when I will no loose, I can feel the bloated tummy and tummy gripes developing..... it will be 3 weeks of at the most 1lb a week loss.

I have been really good today.

Breakfast - Tomato, ham,
    snack - apple
    lunch - 1 pk of beetroot and a whole celery.
    snack - apple
    Tea - cannot be bothered to move my bum after doing an hour power walk!

I bet I have red wee tomorrow!

3 sizes is amazing. :T:T:T:T:T

I am still wearing my original clothes, but I do have to throw my trainers away as they have holes in! My feet used to be 4.5 and they are now a 6.... I have fat feet!

I cant wear original jeans as they dont stay up:rotfl::rotfl:
    I have had what i posted and just had 2 benefit bars (6 syns)
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    We now have one person left in the social team :eek:
    :eek::eek: so consultant going to do everything?:rotfl:
    esmy wrote: »
    Thanks for the chart Kathrynha and congrats to MrsRyan on SOTW and that brilliant loss!

Welcome Deja Vu - I'm also doing this without going to group and this thread is so supportive - I'm sure I'd have given up long ago without it.

Bubbs I'm also wearing skinny jeans, something I wouldn't have contemplated 9 months ago. It's interesting re size loss - I've lost 2st 9lbs so far and have gone down one size - to get to the next size down I'd need to lose another stone and a half, judging by when I was last that size. I remember seeing an article in a magazine about 6 women who all weighed 11 stone and they were all different shapes and sizes. Its a while ago but if I can find a link I'll post it.

Not too hopeful this week - another migraine hence another carb fest but a better day today.

I would love to be 11 stone:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i know does surprise me when people say oh im a 14/16/1 what ever it may be, i look and think yea in your dreams:o:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure