Flights to China very soon.

Comments

• AlSto
    AlSto Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post
    That's because they don't exist, unless you ignore the two stop rule and travel for two days.

Cheapest return flights are from Stockholm on Monday for £516. Getting to STO is another matter . :)

Cheapest viable return flights are from BRU on Monday £608, but with a long stopover(8 hours) in Moscow.
  • ceewash
    ceewash Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Phew. Just received e ticket and confirmation. The company was Kiwi.com. It's taken all day and 2 phone calls but tickets are here. Was v worried they were going to hike up prices, but they didn't. people on phones were v helpful. Thanks to all of you who replied. It's for my son. he's got a bit of a trek, 2 stops and a tight change over in Abu Dhabi but at least the whole journey is only just over 24 hrs.
  • AlSto
    First Post
    If you REALLY want one way;

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • AlSto
    First Post
    ceewash wrote: »
    Phew. Just received e ticket and confirmation. The company was Kiwi.com. It's taken all day and 2 phone calls but tickets are here. Was v worried they were going to hike up prices, but they didn't. people on phones were v helpful. Thanks to all of you who replied. It's for my son. he's got a bit of a trek, 2 stops and a tight change over in Abu Dhabi but at least the whole journey is only just over 24 hrs.

A pity I didn't see the thread earlier. Especially as exactly the same combo above, is available from the 8th too, for £5 less. £705 in total and only around sixteen hours of flight time including the single stopover.
  • AlSto
    First Post
    AlSto wrote: »
    If you REALLY want one way;

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's odd that the travel agents didn't pick up on this combo, as it is Turkish Airlines metal all the way and ample time for the stopover.
  • AlSto
    First Post
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    ceewash wrote: »

Glad you got it sorted! :T
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Make sure your son reads up on the kiwi.com guarantee. I believe kiwi are the only agent that cobbles together separate tickets meaning there is no protection from the airline for missed connections so, in the worst case, he will need to contact kiwi to get them to try and sort another flight
  • ceewash
    The first layover is hour and half. The 2 journeys are both Etihad but it says you need to pick up luggage. Is that possible in the time? Is it possible to ask at check in at manchester to send luggage through seeing as they are both same airline.
  • ceewash
    Caz3121 wrote: »
    Make sure your son reads up on the kiwi.com guarantee. I believe kiwi are the only agent that cobbles together separate tickets meaning there is no protection from the airline for missed connections so, in the worst case, he will need to contact kiwi to get them to try and sort another flight

Doesn't its guarantee, guarantee against this?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure