£15 off a £50 spend at tesco (first order) plus £5 topcashback

Here is the link to my other post for anyone that missed it in the food shopping thread
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=45594138#post45594138

£15 off a £50 spend for new customers at tesco and £5 from topcashback, even if you have placed your order you can amend the order and add the code before 4.14am on the morning your delivery is due, I had a £10 off code on mine before i seen this and it let me change it.

Comments

• AngelsMadv
    AngelsMadv Posts: 2,668 Forumite
    Thanks OP. Just set up another Topcashback and Tesco lol. 12 more blocks of cheese anyone?
    I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
    Updated 14/10/14 :A
  • bumping this up :D

if todays order comes in fine.. i will create another account and order again!
  • alyson2208
    alyson2208 Posts: 98
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    bumping this up :D

if todays order comes in fine.. i will create another account and order again!

Not having mine delivered till tomorrow! My parents used it to get a delivery today and it went through fine.

Did yours go through ok?
  • alyson2208 wrote: »
    Not having mine delivered till tomorrow! My parents used it to get a delivery today and it went through fine.

Did yours go through ok?

yeah went through fine, just didnt have 1 item x3. so i'll pick them up tomorrow.
    not bad for £15 off with code and £10 off cashback!! :j
  • AngelsMadv
    AngelsMadv Posts: 2,668 Forumite
    Mine went through fine. $ Tonnes of cheese being delivered tomorrow along with some goodies :D
    I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
    Updated 14/10/14 :A
  • alyson2208
    Forumite
    Bump for anyone who missed it )
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 29 July 2011 at 2:15PM
    I just input the code and the text said it could not be accepted as had been used the maximum number of times.
  • alyson2208
    Forumite
    costello75 wrote: »
    I just input the code and the text said it could not be accepted as had been used the maximum number of times.

was it your first order?

I got mine delivered yesterday with the discount
  • sheffmum_2
    sheffmum_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Thanks but this code now has expired - does anyone have another ? i.e new customer ,over £50 spend - Thanks in advance
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Well I used a £10 off new customer shop on the discount board, but I got the third degree from the driver. 'The system says I've got to take you through the new customer procedure - why would it say that?! I've been here before!' He kept going on about it, so I'm sure he knew what I'd done. I felt really guilty! Don't think I'd do it again:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure