Tickled Pink range at Asda

Comments

• carlyh69 wrote:
    Great thing is if you work at ASDA your allowed to wear the tickled pink stuff all through september! I have the grey n pink polo shirt and the tickle my fancy one, oh and the £5 slippers and the £8 vest pj set-bargain!

Thats the one I wanted :o
  • Oscar
    Oscar Posts: 922 Forumite
    I was at Asda at the Jewel in Edinburgh today and they have not received any stock as yet!!! Apparently it was sent out last Thursday from the warehouse but is yet to arrive!!! It might have all gone to the other stores in the area.

Edinburghlass...I will be back in The Jewel store next Tuesday,if you pm me with the details of what you would like and I will keep my eye open and pick it up for you, if you like.
    :j
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Posts: 70 Forumite
    My local Asda is labelling much of their standard stock as 'tickled pink' if it's pinkish - eg Vanish spray :D
  • Thanks Oscar, it was Chesser branch I was in and Livingston who have their stock but not putting out until next week.

Sparkly, its the same in the store I was in and also in the magazine on the page showing the Tickled Pink range there are other "pink" things that are nothing to do with Tickled Pink and no money going to the breast cancer fund from these items so you do need to keep an eye on what you are buying.

Every year I say how badly Asda run this campaign and sadly every year it gets worse. If they produced several times more of the range than they do it would still sell out so why don't they :confused:

The "Roy Cropper" type shopper (well not as bad as his) is just one example in this day and age of recycling they could have sold thousands of these. Fortunately due to a friend picking one up for me as soon as she saw them I have one but I would have bought more to keep in the car for the weekly shopping so why not have them selling at the end of each till point for the whole month instead of using the Tickled Pink plastic carrier bags :rolleyes:

Anyway apparently M & S also have a few nice things including cakes so I can feed my PINK fetish there :rotfl:
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    Ok, i'm having a dim moment.

When should it officially be on sale? I've just got back from Asda and there's not a tickling pinky thing in sight :rolleyes: oh apart from some really expensive totes toasties.

I know someone has already said a week on monday but my head cannot work out what Monday this is :o

Are these the wellygogs you got Edlass? I like them :)

wellies.jpg
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • In the Asda magazine it gives different dates on some of the items and from memory its 9th/10th September but some stores seem to be talking now about next Monday, being the 11th September :confused:

Please see above post about how badly Asda run this promotion with apologies to all who work in Asda, not your fault I know and the young sales assistant yesterday was very helpful and couldn't understand herself what was going on with other stores.

Sadly those wellies are last years version and this year its plain, pale pink with quite a big dark pink ribbon motif on them, not as much fun as last years I don't think :( The slippers are nice though :j
  • I went into my local Asda (One Stop Shopping Centre, Perry Barr, Birmingham) on Monday 4th September and they had lots of Tickled Pink clothes for sale, including the wellies.
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    Sadly those wellies are last years version and this year its plain, pale pink with quite a big dark pink ribbon motif on them, not as much fun as last years I don't think :( The slippers are nice though :j

:rotfl: Now I get your point about how bad Asda are. This is the pic on their website for this years products :rolleyes:
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • kittykate_2
    kittykate_2 Posts: 1,834 Forumite
    they have them wellies as well dont they? there's two styles of wellies this yr. ;)
    :A I love MSE!!! :A
  • hi,
    i went into asda on rooley lane bradford on monday, lots of tickled pink things on the racks, been back today to buy some goodies and nothing out,so i asked the staff they had to remove it all as the launch in bradford is on monday so i will be back then.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure