MoneySaving Poll: How do you rate your bank account's service?

Poll started 19 August 2014

How do you rate your bank account's service?

Please vote based on CUSTOMER SERVICE for your main CURRENT account over the last SIX MONTHS. Please ignore rates or any other products, or service from before six months ago.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click this.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Thanks! :)

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Forumite
    I voted 'Other'

I'm always in credit with the Bank Of Scotland and not had to contact customer services as I never have any problems with my account.
  • Rather than separate Santander and Santander 123 I'd put the two categories Santander and Santander Select.

I was a 123 customer before Select (now both) before that I had an ex Alliance and Leicester current account with them.

I felt the customer service was above average before I was a select customer (with or without 123) but not the most amazing (you don't expect First Direct level service with the best buy current account and regularly top savings deals) which meant I put the overall service as great (decent service and great deals)

Since I became a select customer I now feel I've got both. I can ring them and get a person immediately answer and help me along with the best deals.
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • At various times over the last few years I've had accounts with first direct, Santander, Nationwide, Barclays, TSB and The Co-Op.

All have been at least good except for the Co-Op who were incompetant or just misinformed me at practically every step of the way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure