Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 19

Options

Comments

• Salsa16
    Salsa16 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    6969annw wrote: »
    is the grazia goody bag comp still going on does anyone know? its not been posted for a while

I've sent a PM to the poster to ask if they will be posting this week's as there is a £27k giveaway in addition to the regular comp. If they are unable to post it I will post in the next day or two (unless anyone else wants to!) as will take a while to type out as there are loads of different prizes.
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    E:18/12 Win £250 M&S Vouchers Daily Mail Prize Sudoku
    End: Unknown

covering for Redcardinal

today's answer 271 :j

text SUDOKU 271 your name and postcode to 65700 cost £1+ snr
    or
    phone 0901 292 5009 and leave your answer and details calls cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week, answers change daily (MON-FRI) each entry gives you one go into the draw. For every five text entries receive a sixth entry free
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 20,796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=58006657#post58006657

http://www.oakfm.co.uk/features/five...nowflake/home/

It's BACK! What would you spend £5,000 on? If it's officially a White Christmas round here in 2012, we'll pay someone in our 'Snowflake' draw an incredible £5,000 - and the odds are pretty good! The official definition of a White Christmas is a single snowflake falling at an official Met Office observation site (the nearest is on the roof of Birmingham Bull Ring Shopping Centre, so a flake would need to fall there) - so that single flake could earn you £5,000!

Even if it doesn't snow, we'll pay someone who's entered our 'Noflake' draw £1,000! To enter, either text SNOWFLAKE (if you think it will snow) or NOFLAKE (if you think it won't) to 87474. Texts cost £1.50 plus one standard text - you can enter both draws as many times as you wish.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• oddies
    Options
    E:28/12 WIN A MAKEOVER AND PHOTO SHOOT ( Now magazine )

sorry this comps not as detailed as i would normally do i am having a nightmare of a day with one thing and another :mad:

what is the title of girls alouds latest album?
    A) TEN :j B ) NINE C) EIGHT

prize details:
    * you and your best friend will have an Alist makeover and a professional photo shoot plus a bag full of goodies from Theramed pro Electric including an electric toothbrush, toothpaste and a new range of products.

To Enter: Text NOW WINC Followed by a space, your Answer,full name, house number and postcode to 87088 texts cost £1.50 please end your text with NO INFO if not wanting marketing.

phone callls exceed limits please pm if wanting details.

Good Luck All express3.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    fnc63 wrote: »
    posting as CraSiEla appears to be offline and a short timescale to get this one out/done

& ML says 1st class is a waste of a stamp after appx 05/12 as RM [can] treat 1st the same as 2nd from that date

This weeks prize bundle is worth over £31,000 and includes a brand new Volkswagen Up

Question:- Which german city does the frankfurter sausage originate from ?
    a) Bonn
    b) Berlin
    c) Frankfurt :D

Texts & phone charges are now £2 each, if you want the details please pm me

Or send your answer, name and contact telephone number on the back of a postcard or sealed envelope to

The Gadget Show 1807
    PO Box 7557
    DERBY
    DE1 0NP

GL ;)
    Thanks fnc.
    I had problems trying to get onto the forums all night, I finally managed to get on the site after midnight
    All I kept getting was BAD GATEWAY :(
    Even going through MSE's main page. As soon as I hit the forum button I got BAD GATEWAY :(
    That's another day behind :eek::eek:
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    TFM Radio

Just text the word "LOVE" and your answer A, B, C or D to 63103.

Answer: C) Fire

Texts will cost £1.00 plus your standard network rate.

For every second text entry you make, an extra free entry will automatically be entered into the prize database.

For example, 1st TEXT = 1 entry made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate). 2nd TEXT = 2 entries made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 TEXT not charged). 3rd TEXT = 1 entry made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate). 4th TEXT = 2 entries made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 TEXT not charged) etc.

The total cost of every two TEXTS (3 entries) is therefore £2.

This special offer must be claimed on the same day of original first text, so both your first and second texts -must be made on the same day for you to make 3 entries in one day, and will not carry over to another competition.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    We’re giving you another chance to win some of the most popular gadgets around this week with James Whale’s Gadget Giveaway.

With just a week until Christmas, this is your last chance to win a fabulous gift for yourself – or for someone else.

We’re giving away THOUSANDS of pounds worth of fabulous technology prizes including laptops, tablets, phones, games consoles and much more – and if you win, we guarantee delivery in time for Christmas. So, what are you waiting for?

Prize:
    The prizes consists of one unit of each of:
    1 x Toshiba 40’ TV 40BV702B
    1 x Apple iPad Mini 16GB WiFi
    1 x Xbox 360 Kinnect + 2 Games
    1 x iPhone 5 16GB
    1 x Samsung Google Chromebook

If you want to be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes, all you have to do is tune into James Whale’s show between 4pm and 7pm each day this week, and listen out for how to enter.

NO POSTAL THIS WEEK

LBC

Good luck

T&C's
    Listen to the LBC Gadget Giveaway with James Whale which will be read on air each day. There will be a question read out. Listeners will be required to answer this question in order to enter the competition for that day.

3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
    Listen to the LBC Gadget Giveaway with James Whale, which will be read on air each day. There will be a question read out. Listeners will be required to answer this question in order to enter the competition.
    By text, they will need to send the word GADGET followed by their answer to the question to 84850 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rate. The Text Message Line will open each day at 16:00 close at 19:00 on the same day. Text entries made after this time will not be entered but may still be charged.

4. Once entry has closed, all correct entries will be combined and one winner will be selected at random. Winners will be contacted by phone and their name and location will be used to identify them on the LBC website and announced on air.

5. There will be a separate competition round on air each day from 17/12/2012 until 21/12/2012. Entrants wishing to be included in each round will need to enter on each day.

Eligibility:
    6. Maximum 5 entries per entrant per day are permitted.
    7. There is no age limit imposed on entrants for this competition.

The winners of the LBC 97.3 Gadget Giveaway for the week commencing 26th November 2012 were Sarah King from Slough (iPad Mini), Dan Murphy from London (iPhone 5), Zhara Jiwa from Elstree (Apple TV & Panasonic 32’ HD TV) and Sherry Osborn from Binfield (iPad4).
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
  • oddies
    Options
    CraSiEla wrote: »
    Thanks fnc.
    I had problems trying to get onto the forums all night, I finally managed to get on the site after midnight
    All I kept getting was BAD GATEWAY :(
    Even going through MSE's main page. As soon as I hit the forum button I got BAD GATEWAY :(
    That's another day behind :eek::eek:

i just hit the thanks button to say i sympathize and everything went haywire i had to click off mse and start again :eek: god i know just how you feel ;)
  • oddies
    Options
    E: 04/01 Win £25 - My Weekly Magazine
    My Weekly N0 270 (Two readers win £25 each )

Answer required - ROASTS :j

text.. MYWEEKLY followed by your answer, name & address to
    (texts cost 25p + s/n/c/)

phone ..09010 300 086 leave your answer, name and address details.
    (bt calls cost 26P+S/N/C

• oddies
    Options
    E: 31/12 WIN EVERYTHING ON THE PAGE - My Weekly Magazine
    My Weekly N0 270
    sorry can't do pictures :o

prize Details:
    * CUT GLASS SCENT BOTTLES AND TRAY £16
    * BIRDS ON BRANCHES JEWELLRY HOLDER £34.99
    * BALAGAN EARLY BIRD BOW PENDANT £26
    * LADIES SEKONDA WATCH £44.99
    * SOUND OF MUSIC FAMILY SCRAPBOOK £25
    * NICKY CLARKE BUTTERFLY TONG SET £25.99
    * MUNCHSTACHE COOKIE CUTTERS £7.99
    * MIA WOOL AND SILK SCARF £125.00
    * BAKE A LITTLE CAMEMBERT £15.00 M& S
    * ILEX ISABELLA BAG IN TANGARINE £155.00
    * NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL DISNEY £13.99
    * WHYTE & MACKAY SCOTCH WHISKY £16

For your chance To win All These Baking Goodies

which of the following is not one of santas reindeer.....
    A ) vixen B) trixie :j C) prancer

text.. WINPRIZE followed by a space your answer, name & address to
    (texts cost 50p + s/n/c/)

phone ..09010 105 088 leave your answer, name and address details.
    (bt calls cost 51P+S/N/C

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure