i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Comments

• My vouchers normally take about a week to arrive, they are alot quicker than pigsback. Their customer service is great too

as others have said the site is by invite only, I was lucky to have got in before they implemented this. At around the same time I joined alot of people had their accounts cancelled due to mis-use (apparently not all of these people had mis-used their accounts but still got cancelled!) also not long after this they decided that there would be a monthly maximum that pig_let_cool mentioned.
    finally debt free and want to keep it that way!!
  • lindseykim13
    lindseykim13 Posts: 2,978 Forumite
    ive just done it you get 500 points for every purchase you've made up till 20 items. then the points stop till next month i think? Then you enter 20more next month, its really good i've just got myself a £10 voucher and i only entered 11 items!

I thought it was tns but it isnt once you've clicked through, already one of the quickest earners i have seen and you dont have o make purchases online all the time. great thanks for the link.

Its not invite only, if you go though the link that snackatack2000 give a few posts up, click register on your left, it at first looks like tns but they transfer you over to consumer. enjoy!
  • ClaireDares
    ClaireDares Posts: 217 Forumite
    p_larkin99 wrote: »
    and you have received more than 10,000 points for doing so?

yer i go 2000 more then i should off,
    UPDATED: 12/11/2007: Tesco's: 460 Points, Boot's: £8.90, Bank Charges: £266, Ciao: £7.60, Valued Opinions: £2.50, Mum's Opinions: £5.50, LightSpeed: 1005 Points, Ipoints: 1452 Points, PigBack: £23.20, Consumer Pulse: 30500 x 16 Vouchers, CashBack Site: £2.50, PinkCashback: £23.70, BritishRewards: £2.87, Test&Vote: 42567 Points
  • Lady_K
    Lady_K Posts: 4,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is there a way of joining this yet please?
    Thanx

Lady_K
  • p_larkin99
    p_larkin99 Posts: 505 Forumite
    yer i go 2000 more then i should off,

nice one

iv started to enter the first few of 31 items and was told that i would receive 10,000 points for them so looks like the limit suggested holds for me
  • pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    p_larkin99 wrote: »
    im confused

i followed the link and am now entering information about purchases iv made, having already got the 5k points from the demographics - am i doing something wrong?

cheers

no sorry for the confusion.

i ment your not supposed to be able to join via a link thats posted up,the idea is that you get invited by them and are given the link.

obviously everyone can use this link to join as they havent limited it to the addresses they mailed it too.

and to be honest i dont blame you for joining as this is a great site!

does that make mores sinse or did i make it worse lol?
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
  • Lady_K
    Lady_K Posts: 4,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I clicked that link and hit register and it comes up as test and vote saying thankyou for taking time to complete this survey am I doing it right? I'm already a member of test and vote but not tns
    Thanx

Lady_K
  • p_larkin99
    no sorry for the confusion.

i ment your not supposed to be able to join via a link thats posted up,the idea is that you get invited by them and are given the link.

obviously everyone can use this link to join as they havent limited it to the addresses they mailed it too.

and to be honest i dont blame you for joining as this is a great site!

does that make mores sinse or did i make it worse lol?

makes much more sense cheers mate, seems to have worked and am now giving them info so hopefully vouchers on the way soon enough

cheers for clearing it up, looks like a good site

wonder if they'll stop allowing anymore joining if too many sign up via that link??
  • p_larkin99
    Lady_K wrote: »
    I clicked that link and hit register and it comes up as test and vote saying thankyou for taking time to complete this survey am I doing it right? I'm already a member of test and vote but not tns

yes thats the way i did it and it come back round to consumerpulse!
  • pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Im confussed i have done far more then 20 items this month already,

the limit is 20 items that you get points for.

you can carry on telling them [which is the idea] BUT you wont earn points any for them, so i tend to keep a note and add them to the ones i enter the next month =]
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure