Clickworker

Options

Comments

• katini
    katini Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got accepted at 100% so I'm doing my first fashion task :D

Well done! I have done a few this morning and the total seems to be going down a lot faster today, so I guess we are all on there!!
  • Kiran
    Kiran Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There's 95 Groupon items there now too. Is it me or does there seem to be a much better flow of work on clickworker?
    Some people don't exaggerate........... They just remember big!
  • katini
    Options
    Kiran wrote: »
    There's 95 Groupon items there now too. Is it me or does there seem to be a much better flow of work on clickworker?

I completely agree, it is very easy to get into it and carry on writing. Plus they don't block your account after 5 articles!!
  • Kiran
    Kiran Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    edited 20 August 2012 at 4:08PM
    Options
    The groupon ones seem quite tricky unless I'm missing something. You have to write about a subject and location without knowing what the company is or what they are offering? I've read the example at the bottowm but it's still confusing me :(
    Some people don't exaggerate........... They just remember big!
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kiran wrote: »
    The groupon ones seem quite tricky unless I'm missing something. You have to write about a subject and location without knowing what the company is or what they are offering? I've read the example at the bottowm but it's still confusing me :(

My first one really confused me too, just read the examples carefully, one you get going it becomes clearer.
  • katini
    Options
    My first one really confused me too, just read the examples carefully, one you get going it becomes clearer.

Same here, but I am now on my fifth one since half three. You just need to make it sound very salesy and positive.
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    Options
    Do you have to get 100% on the sample text, I got 94% on it and 97% on the basic 70 question assessment but I can't see any writing jobs or am I just not looking for them in the right place?
  • katini
    Options
    elliemoo wrote: »
    Do you have to get 100% on the sample text, I got 94% on it and 97% on the basic 70 question assessment but I can't see any writing jobs or am I just not looking for them in the right place?

The writing jobs should be underneath an orange bar when you press "Home" after you've logged in. It should say something like "if this remains blank press F5". You can do the copywriting tasks if you have over 90%.
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    Options
    katini wrote: »
    The writing jobs should be underneath an orange bar when you press "Home" after you've logged in. It should say something like "if this remains blank press F5". You can do the copywriting tasks if you have over 90%.

Thanks very much.
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well , just finished writing my 5th fashion piece since Friday, if I could do the same in the next fews day and finish 10 in the week, then do that every week I could earn 140E a month.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback