Options

Comments

• Rosylee
    Options
    Morning, not much time so here goes:

B: 3 sausages (0.5 syns each), eggs, beans, strawberries

L: chicken breast, veg

S: spaghetti Bolognese with veg, HEA

Syns 1.5 for sausages, not sure what else as I have very little syn worthy stuff in the house
  • gingerfurball
    Options
    Posting my weight early this week as we're off for a long weekend...wedding saturday (loads o' fun with a broken elbow but hey ho) - really looking forward to seeing our son :j

So I have a STS this week.

Going to try and not go mad over the weekend - I've just a 1/2 to get my 1.5 stone and get me into the 13s...but I will enjoy myself
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Someone at our group gave me a good tip.

She wanted to lose several stones in weight so she put that number of glass beads into a jar. A bead for each pound. As she loses the pounds she puts them in another glass jar. It's a very visible reminder of how well she's done.
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    afternoon all,

weigh day for me - not expecting anything following the weekend!

Today:
    breakfast: strawberries
    lunch: m&s sushi selection as I had a real hankering for sushi. 2 syn
    snack: more strawberries, passionfruit, free yogurt (asda vanilla and rhubarb)
    tea: I have group so may get something afterwards however I usually take some 3/4 syn crisps or a heb to munch on
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I am expecting a large gain.
    No one to blame but me.
    If I felt better health wise I would eat better
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • JessiesMum
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. Got off to a good start yesterday although I felt really hungry at 11pm so might try and have dinner a bit later tonight.

One thing I did wonder is I remember in the far distant past, if you did green plan you got two of each Hex instead of just one. As I'm a veggie, I think I'm basically following green plan anyway. Can anyone remember this or have I got that wrong?

Today:
    B Bran flakes with almond milk
    L HM Leek and Potato soup, 3 x crust less hm bread (either 6 syns or second HEX depending if I'm right)
    D SW veggie lasagna, salad and beans (syns for cheese or second HEX)

So I've either used 10 syns or none, depending on which way you look at it!
  • fozziebeartoo
    fozziebeartoo Posts: 1,582 Forumite
    edited 15 September 2016 at 3:30PM
    Options
    B - nectarine, mango and pineapple

L - tuna mayo in Warburtons protein thin HEB. 1.5 syns for lowest mayo (yuck, wont buy that again) so only ate 1/2 and Cheetos 3.5 syns

In future I will be sticking to full fat or just slight less fat products and just take the syns - this tasteless lowest syn stuff isn't worth the effort in my opinion!

Snack - tried making a 1.5 syn mug cake (1 teasp cocoa and 1 teasp of real flour) - looked like something out of the Quatermass experiement!! (that ages me) but bizarrely tasty :eek:

T - will be LO SW Greek style lamb and orzo out of the freezer. Its full of speed but going to try it with extra veggies on the plate and see if I can get more speed in.

6.5 syns so far maybe a frozen milky bar mousse later.

Looking after DGS (aged 6) later and he loves to share stuff/food with his Nanny, so I need to be wary!
  • flutterbyuk25
    Options
    Ended up having another jacket but it was yum.

B - bagel 6.5syns, lf marg 1 syn
    L - jacket spud with cheese hea and beans, side salad
    D - wrap 8syns, veggies, salad, cheese 2 x hea, Mexican rice 1 syn, lf sour cream 3syns.
    Snacks - plum, pear, shreddies heb, milk hea, berries, grapes, orange.

Total 19.5syns.
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Flipping through another site I found a recipe for sweet potato and salmon fishcakes zero syns - Had to fudge it a bit as had no fresh sweet potatoes so used frozen and it was a bit mushy so I used oats to thicken it but it was gorgeous.

Very easy mashed sweet potato , tin of salmon onion, chilli, garlic salt and pepper rolled into patties dipped in egg and rolled in wholemeal breadcrumbs and fried.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • candyapple_2
    Options
    Hiya everyone

Head back in the game today, I had a sneaky peek at my scales this morning and thankfully they're going in the right direction (body probably in shock at not being forced to digest 10 portions of bread a day :D) I've had a lovely day, finally visited my 8 day old nephew and he's a gorgeous little thing. Already looking forward to my next cuddle :)

Today's food:

B - crunchy bran with 2 lemon mullers (1 syn) and strawbs
    L - very naughty fruit scone in cafe with parents and a latte (a squillion syns probably)
    T - gammon grill with JP, spring greens and tomatoes
    Snack - tried making a 1.5 syn mug cake (1 teasp cocoa and 1 teasp of real flour) - looked like something out of the Quatermass experiement!! (that ages me) but bizarrely tasty :eek:

Ooh I'm liking the sound of that! I have a vague recollection of making one once but it was flourless and it just tasted like a chocolate omelette :( it was horrible and I'm sure it was more syns as well. Will maybe give this one a try instead - but not tonight as that scone has maxed me out!

Have a nice evening everyone
    xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family