Picanova free canvas - GLITCH NOW FIXED

Jazzyjen
Jazzyjen Posts: 2 Newbie
edited 12 March 2014 at 4:18PM in Code not found
Official MoneySavingExpert insert, 4.20pm Wed 12 Mar: Picanova experienced technical problems with this code this morning, which meant some were able to get a canvas completely free, instead of paying £15 (see the £63 canvas for £15 deal).

This was an error and while Picanova has confirmed you WON'T be charged, your order will be cancelled. Picanova plans to send emails to all those affected within the next hour.

Just been told that if you order a canvas on Picanova.co.uk and enter 'saveoncanvas' at the checkout, it is completely 100% free! Even the delivery charge is taken off and you don't have to give any payment details. I was told there is only 10,000 they are giving away free but can't find any information about this online anywhere. It does work though!

Comments

• Thanks OP, I can confirm that I have just successfully ordered a 20x30 canvas, worth £35.39 for free, plus free postage, with no need to put in any card details.

Top find - thank you :)
  • lynne1966
    lynne1966 Posts: 233
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Just done it - thank you! Excellent deal.....

http://www.picanova.co.uk/
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 12 March 2014 at 10:00PM
    Wow amazing deal OP. :j

Thanks for sharing.

Thought it seemed too good to be true.

Not surprised they wont honour this glitch
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • jmilli2
    jmilli2 Posts: 581
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thanks for this. Ordered one for me and one for my mum.
  • badlass
    badlass Posts: 749
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Says my file type is invalid, it's a 3.89mb jpg ??? Anyone else have probs?

Lx
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
  • Oops sorry I didn't know I couldn't post codes there! Thanks for moving it to the right place.
  • took ages to finally get website to load. now says Coupon code "SAVEONCANVAS" is not valid at checkout??
    **Waiting for a BIG win!**

Thank you all posters!

S born 2006 and N born 2010 *delivered at home by daddy!*
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Yep, me neither. Tried both lower case and upper case. It looks like it's a new company as well. Bit worrying though that they advertise a promotion and are unable to uphold it. Oh well! :D
  • took ages to finally get website to load. now says Coupon code "SAVEONCANVAS" is not valid at checkout??

Same here! Gutted,
    mummy to 3 monsters!
    trying to money save, but spot too many bargains on here!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure