Where are the best Car boot sales in Edinburgh April 2016

ailey
ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
edited 20 April 2016 at 11:24PM in Scotland
Can anyone tell me the best car boot sales to attend in Edinburgh? I found an outdated thread from a few years ago but just wondered if there is some more up to date information. :)
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Comments

• ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    699 views in the month since I asked the question but still no answers unfortunately. We didn't go through in April but are going this weekend to Edinburgh.

Can anyone tell me if there is a good car boot sale to attend this coming Sunday. There used to be one next to the Omni centre (multi storey car park) so I wondered if that one still takes place.

We get to a massive one at Thainstone, Inverurie once a year when we are up visiting family but would like to go to one this weekend while we are in Edinburgh, if possible.

I'd be very grateful if someone could let me know. Many thanks.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • indsty
    indsty Posts: 372 Forumite
    Yes, the Omni Centre one is still going. Opens at 9 am I think, until 1 p.m. It can be a bit dark in places - I sometimes see experienced car booters taking a torch with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure