Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 5 December 2010 at 4:47PM
    OMG! it's me again! Thanks for spotting it Choccy. Must go & read what I need to do about it - email them I think :o

kms - last time I sent out copies was end of Sept/beginning of October and there may have been some changes (but I can't remember:eek:) Would you like me to check & re send?

Padster - glad your cat is better - I now have a picture of you tickling her nose with a feather!

My turn to post a winner here Well Done! Lovely prize.
  • Marg wrote: »
    OMG! it's me again! Thanks for spotting it Choccy. Must go & read what I need to do about it - email them I think :o

kms - last time I sent out copies was end of Sept/beginning of October and there may have been some changes (but I can't remember:eek:) Would you like me to check & re send?

Padster - glad your cat is better - I now have a picture of you tickling her nose with a feather!

My turn to post a winner here Well Done! Lovely prize.

I think you do Marg ;) What a lucky card that is !! LOL its a total gorgeous one though.

Well Done 'another' winner xx

Padster Glad to hear the cat can sneeze and dont blame you for not trying :rotfl:

Its still sooo slippery here. Despite the rain the hill is still white.
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    whoo congrats to marg and to our other winner.

Still far too much snow here for me to go out hopefully it might be better tomorrow. My roads like an ice rink and we live on the side that gets no sun out front.
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Ohhhh Marg - thanks for letting me know - I love them little fella's but no way could I sew them xx
  • Well done latest winner

Thanks Marg the only thing I tickle her nose with is my slipper :rotfl:

My right hand has been itching - hopefully my mum will have won loads on the premium bonds and I can hand my notice in :D maybe not .......................
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Well done again Marg and to Scatty :j

We're just back from seeing my brother and his OH, she is positively blooming, only 5 weeks to go :D My mum and dad came too and we had a lovely catch up and gorgeous food at a pub near Abingdon, Oxford. It's sort of mid-way between us and my brother. I had the turkey dinner and sticky toffee pudding. Was yummy scrummy but I am oh so full now :o

Welome back KMS :) I hope to sort the Secret Santa pressie this week too ;)

I may try and get all our cards written tonight after the boys are in bed.

Hope everyone's ok x
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Well done to all winners - you clever lot!

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy nestabilities please?

Hope everyone keeping warm - we haven't had snow since Friday :)
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    wishful -:wave:I'm not sure how she compares for price but I've had good service from this lady here in the past if you mention ikki's bl*g it's post free. How's things with your MIL? and your back?

rainmac - glad you've had a good day - I've yet to start our dinner & sadly I don't think beans on toast will cut it!!

Choccy -sorry to hear you are in pain - meant to ask before now how did your operation go? and can you tell your secret yet?
  • Well done to all winners - you clever lot!

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy nestabilities please?

Hope everyone keeping warm - we haven't had snow since Friday :)

I bought Nesties from this seller but it depends what you are looking for she only has a few left now. But was really fast delivery :D
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Marg wrote: »
    wishful -:wave:I'm not sure how she compares for price but I've had good service from this lady here in the past if you mention ikki's bl*g it's post free. How's things with your MIL? and your back?

rainmac - glad you've had a good day - I've yet to start our dinner & sadly I don't think beans on toast will cut it!!

Choccy -sorry to hear you are in pain - meant to ask before now how did your operation go? and can you tell your secret yet?

I didnt go Marg :o I was sooo worried about possibility of loosing the use of my lower leg. But im in so much pain i have called to go back on the list for the new year:eek:.
    I cant share my secret yet............. on here.

Will PM you though xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure