Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    OH dear the Tripp sale is on again at Debenhams and the jazzy holdalls start at £13 ...
    They lead onto Travelodge weekends and Hotel de vin Sundays and Groupon getaways ...

Can you get Debenhams gift cards at Morrisons and are gift cards accepted online ....

http://www.debenhams.com/search/tripp+luggage+sale?sid=*min_price

I found an online voucher for £50 it was out of date this month Bought GS a jacket :eek: and myself a scarf I will forego the 20p remaining :(
  • curlgirl
    curlgirl Posts: 591 Forumite
    edited 9 January 2018 at 12:01PM
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Yes it was. My son and his wife got Max and Arya from a rescue centre 3 years ago. Max was very deaf but a lovely gentle soul. He was loud and made his needs clear whereas Arya is a quieter and even aloof cat. She was very put our when the baby came 2 years ago but Max became her friend and confidant. She used to show him her dolls and point to the TV to get him to watch with her.
    They were very much part of the family unit and I know my son especially is heartbroken as Max was his boy. I tried to post a pic but cant seem to copy them from FB or Instagram.
    I am not a great one for pets myself but have to admit I cried a lot last night for Max and for them.
    Thanks to all who responded to my post yesterday,
    Can someone explain the Morrisons beans thing to me
    curlgirl wrote: »
    Collated these posts for my own use might be helpful to others

300 points for each of these.

Eat Smart Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce (220g) 25p
    Eat Smart Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce (410g) 32p
    Eat Smart Brussels Pât! 175g 60p
    Eat Smart Really Low Fat Rice Pudding 55p
    Eat Smart Instant Custard 70g 38p
    Eat Smart Vegetable Soup 400g 45p
    Eat Smart Carrot & Coriander Soup (400g) 45p
    Eat Smart Chickpea & Spinach Soup (400g) 45p
    Eat Smart Tomato & Three Bean Soup 45p
    Eat Smart Mexican Chicken & Bean Soup (400g) 45p
    Eat Smart oven chips 900g 98p
    Eat Smart Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt 500g 1.00
    Eat Smart Natural Yogurt 500g 1.00
    Eat Smart Reduced Fat Evaporated Milk 510g 60p
    Eat Smart Caesar Dressing 250ml 84p
    Eat Smart Soy Chilli And Ginger Dressing 250ml 84p
    Eat Smart Lasagne 350g £1
    Eat Smart Chicken curry £1
    Eat Smart Chicken Hotpot £1
    Eat Smart Sweet & Sour Chicken £1

do not buy this one as there is no points Eat Smart Lemon And Herb Dressing 250ml

buy any of the above items and you will receive 300 points (worth 30p) on your more card, small cans of beans make you 5p profit, you can buy up to 20 of each item per day. When you get to 5000 points you receive a £5 voucher which you can then use to "buy" the next lot. Some people getting them for food banks

Warning offers have been changed, no points on small cans beans, soup down to 100 check Signage
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Good morning all

Well a long lie again So just going to get dressed and hit the shops DH is babysitting and not back till 6pm :T:so I can tidy up later

Sarah I do hope this op may be his last It must be so difficult for you both

Di A pre op assessment does this mean you have a new date?

Take care its very frosty here and enjoy whatever you do
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Bikertov wrote: »
    I'm still working through 1p chocolates from T - remember the Lindor balls, the red heart shaped box, and the normal box of caramel ones ?

Only just threw out the 1p premium biscuits, in the hard blue cardboard boxes with lids, maybe from an Easter promo ? Horrible they were, even when fresh.

And still got 'quite a few' tins of Reloaded, when there was a MOC with overage - don't think I ever drunk one ?

Oh, and some of the breakfast biscuit things - Kellogg's Special K Moments ? From a Boots MOC I think.

And actually only just threw out the last of the Finish DW stuff, the automatic rotating gadget (Quantumatic ?) c 2011 DTD days, worked out at -15p with a £5 MOC on top. Never really worked properly, and went stale in the end.

Hmmm, I even think I have a tub of Betty Crocker Pancake mix in there somewhere (-24p each, with a MOC on the side too):rotfl::rotfl:

Really must stop buying stuff just because it was cheap :o

I still have cleaning products from the Asda thing where things price matched to cereal. Also threw away a Finish thing my self last week. Have to say my shopping thing went very quiet last year when I was out of home for 4 months and a lot of my stash is outside in plastic boxes. I do however have a lot of Fairy and Ariel from Waitrose from the my picks and Pepsi max from the same. Have been having a lot of success with woopsies last 2 weeks and freezers are bulging. Took out some lovely lamp chops last night ( I am on first name terms with butcher in W and get some great meat bargains ) and they are in slow cooker making t for Mum , OH and grandaughter.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

Well a long lie again So just going to get dressed and hit the shops DH is babysitting and not back till 6pm :T:so I can tidy up later

Sarah I do hope this op may be his last It must be so difficult for you both

Di A pre op assessment does this mean you have a new date?

Take care its very frosty here and enjoy whatever you do

I think my sister had this "pre-op assessment" thing about a week before .... so maybe new date???
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    OH has been for a checkup today on his throat, unfortunately another lump has been found, so another operation is on the cards, really hoped he had finished with it, but hey ho.

Just as you thought you had come to the end of the ops ... maybe this time it will be the last op ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • morrisons offer seems to have changed .i got 10 small beans 4 big and soup ...only 600 points
    £365 a year spend challenge - this has included food/clothes/beauty?? who knows where I am
    20,000 step a day challenge
  • mhoc
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Does anyone with an iPad know how to stop email addresses defaulting to just the one eg if you have two email addresses for amazon it always defaults to one as though it remembers it. Thanks :)

I have the same problem - but with Q. I can only look at my account on the ipad. It will only default to this email address - if I want to do a Q clicksnap for OH via his account I have to go onto little len the lenova via safari and log on there.
    Fortunatley only 2 Q accounts
  • Morning all ! No frost or ice this morning so am hoping to nip to morries for some beans
    It will be my first shop so I just wanted to confirm I can get 20 small tins and and 20 bigger tins in two separate transactions
    Tia
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Yes it was. My son and his wife got Max and Arya from a rescue centre 3 years ago. Max was very deaf but a lovely gentle soul. He was loud and made his needs clear whereas Arya is a quieter and even aloof cat. She was very put our when the baby came 2 years ago but Max became her friend and confidant. She used to show him her dolls and point to the TV to get him to watch with her.
    They were very much part of the family unit and I know my son especially is heartbroken as Max was his boy. I tried to post a pic but cant seem to copy them from FB or Instagram.
    I am not a great one for pets myself but have to admit I cried a lot last night for Max and for them.
    Thanks to all who responded to my post yesterday,
    Can someone explain the Morrisons beans thing to me

so very sorry, heartbreaking for you all xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure