Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    calleyw wrote: »
    Been after some magazine holders. Today poundland had some very pretty elegant ones. Black, white, pink and gold stripes or dots.

Look fancy and much better than the neon pink, yellow and green offerings
    Did they have the original ones in stock? I ended up buying a few some months back and could do with some more, and would rather they all match.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,822
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Did they have the original ones in stock? I ended up buying a few some months back and could do with some more, and would rather they all match.

My local one did have the neon ones in stock and they are on the website as well.

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • VfM4meplse
    Forumite
    My local one did have the neon ones in stock and they are on the website as well.
    I nipped into the Stratford E15 branch just now, nowhere to be seen. On further scrutiny there was one lonely orange one on the shelf. Will try again at another branch first thing tomorrow.

I was also looking for foam balls (as in bat and balls): no luck. Total Poundland fail :(

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 14 July 2017 at 9:56PM
    D'oh about the Skin Beauty tablets!! A novelty, I suppose.

Here's a bit of an "eyelash spam" from Argyle Street, Glasgow earlier.

This first photo of getlashed lashes seem to be half-lashes and a very thick pair (called "get striking")?
    rFNajR3.jpg?1
    (Second photo): These Revlon lashes have been in Poundland numerous times, but not with the additional applicator - comes in Volumize, Define and Lengthen (comes with a tube of eyelash glue, too).

getlashes "get glamourous" lashes (their spelling) :)

There's also Make Up Gallery Starter Eye Brush Sets which I haven't seen before (in a nifty rose gold/black colour). Seems to be four brushes and a Rose Gold carry case thingy.
    TzGmysv.jpg?1
    Bigger jpeg linkys:
    http://i.imgur.com/rFNajR3.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/TzGmysv.jpg?1

Woops, forgot to add, also more #flashmob Highlight Kits (hair chalk highlights), packs of 3 in different coloured boxes, 9.6g (0.34oz)
    s-l225.jpg
  • cashewnut
    cashewnut Posts: 362
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    VfM4meplse wrote: »

I was also looking for foam balls (as in bat and balls): no luck. Total Poundland fail :(

Tesco Extra do three foam balls in sale for 75p!
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Not sure if this will light anyone's fire but these scented pantyliners are in Argyle Street, Glasgow at the moment (I like the scented liners, not for everyone, though - and a 20 pack is probably quite modest compared to other brands which tend to have 28 or more).

Discreet Deo Summer Fresh Panty liners, x 20.

Can see them on Russian and Polish sites.
    e4b8db011d230d57b5686988a3433770.jpg
  • skintmumof3
    skintmumof3 Posts: 803 Forumite
    My local Poundland had Rimmel Scandleyes mascara by kate Moss...various colours including black....and L`oreal eyeshadow sticks..again various colours..hth..
    sorry dont know how to post photos...
  • VfM4meplse
    Forumite

Yours

Calley
    Thanks, I bagged 4 at the weekend. Unfortunately they are bulky so few on the shelves. I'll try again today.
    cashewnut wrote: »
    Tesco Extra do three foam balls in sale for 75p!
    Thanks, I bought these on Friday. What I couldn't predict was that playing with them and a light bat would have my niece in fits of giggles! 75p well spent.

• VfM4meplse
    Forumite
    Today I bought another 6 magazine files - can you tell I'm enjoying filling my revamped study? :D - and a pair of Minnie Mouse flipflops for my little niece. Sizes are a bit hit and miss but I was lucky. Poundstrecher sells the same licensed items for £1.49 (a small victory, but a victory all the same!).

• My local Poundland had Rimmel Scandleyes mascara by kate Moss...various colours including black....and L`oreal eyeshadow sticks..again various colours..hth..
    sorry dont know how to post photos...

I bought a Scandaleyes Mascara yesterday - Emerald (green). They also had Amethyst and Sapphire. Didn't see any black ones though. This was at Consett in Co Durham. Used it yesterday and it seems a bit dry to me - it's probably really old stock which is why it's now in Poundland. Worth a punt for a quid though.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback