HMRC Repayment Pending

Comments

• Money cleared finally. did on the 6th. and not chased it atall
  • Frank90
    Frank90 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Pending since 6th
  • sayleus
    sayleus Posts: 6 Forumite
    Submitted 12th bank payment 23rd should be cleared t'moz!, good luck everyone!
  • Sammyw_2
    Sammyw_2 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Still pending , something defo up with mine. O well let them do there thing, might be in time for Xmas
  • Mr.Wrong
    Mr.Wrong Posts: 90 Forumite
    6th/7th issued yday paid in this morning. Never chased. Was told by HMRC to actually ring and it would speed things up months ago. I now realise that was another little lie.
    They should of just said all accounts will take 3 weeks minimum so that no one was getting impatient :/
  • Frank90
    Those who are still waiting since 6th have you changed address since your last return, because I have I don't know if that's affecting there security checks?
  • Sammyw_2
    Sammyw_2 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Frank90 wrote: »
    Those who are still waiting since 6th have you changed address since your last return, because I have I don't know if that's affecting there security checks?

Yes I have , first address change in 15 years.
  • Frank90
    My bank address doesn't match my address as I haven't changed my bank yet, that can't be doing me any favours right now
  • I phoned yesterday and was told that providing the security checks went thru ok I would get mine next week. I've just checked my account and it says issued. I think they're trained in delaying tactics cos surely yesterday afternoon they would of known. I think patience is the name of the game (easier said than done). I submitted mine on the 7th. Good luck everyone !!!!
  • Did you guys get ur money today that was issued yesterday in bank today ??
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback