Comments

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 882
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Well done on the weight loss Pixtotts

Thankyou :) x
    I hope you know your capable, & brave, & significant.
    even when it feels like your not....
  • try_harder
    try_harder Posts: 1,527
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    No spends since my last post so still at £9.99 for the year
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    I'm being swayed by all the lovely spring clothes I'm seeing atm - had to give myself a stern talking to in NL today and walk out.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 882
    Forumite
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    I'm being swayed by all the lovely spring clothes I'm seeing atm - had to give myself a stern talking to in NL today and walk out.

Just think how cold you'd be with the weather as it is at the moment ;)

Here's a laugh for you... so I have a rather large collection of "only wear at home clothes" things I've seen and loved but aren't really things a plus size (< not so much that bit more this bit >>) grown adult should be wearing in public, was just popping out to collect an avon book, going in the car just had to hop out to pick it up thought fine noone will see me no need to get changed. Did brush my hair though because I thought a nest of green hair can be seen by passing drivers haha. Then get a phone call while I'm out can you go get some bread.... urgh! So I went to tescos in my marvel comic book leggings, VERY brightly coloured, and a XXL mens hoody, I'm only 5 foot 3! and because I have a swollen toe and they were the only thing I could get on relatively pain free some really old falling apart and covered in chicken poo summery little pumps :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I keep thinking if I had a more streamlined wardrobe I wouldn't have these why do I even own this moments lol.
    x
    I hope you know your capable, & brave, & significant.
    even when it feels like your not....
  • Eltee12
    Eltee12 Posts: 768
    Mortgage-free Glee! Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Morning All

#11 de-lurking to say I have not spent £30.50 - used gift card I'd forgotten about - hurrah :j treated self to 2x t-shirts, a dress and 2x tights and still have £9.50 left on the card. Am in the middle of another clothes purge at home so will easily satisfy the 'one item in = two items out' rule.

total is still £0/£300

re-lurking.....

El
    2018 AFD 23/240
    2018 CCC #11 £38.40/£250
    Mortgage-free since 2013

Debt-free since Nov 2017
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Hi Jill
    I'd like to join please. Budget £50 per month. I have to reduce spending and have far too many clothes already. I will boost with eBay sales if possible 👍
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    pixtotts wrote: »
    Just think how cold you'd be with the weather as it is at the moment ;)

Here's a laugh for you... so I have a rather large collection of "only wear at home clothes" things I've seen and loved but aren't really things a plus size (< not so much that bit more this bit >>) grown adult should be wearing in public, was just popping out to collect an avon book, going in the car just had to hop out to pick it up thought fine noone will see me no need to get changed. Did brush my hair though because I thought a nest of green hair can be seen by passing drivers haha. Then get a phone call while I'm out can you go get some bread.... urgh! So I went to tescos in my marvel comic book leggings, VERY brightly coloured, and a XXL mens hoody, I'm only 5 foot 3! and because I have a swollen toe and they were the only thing I could get on relatively pain free some really old falling apart and covered in chicken poo summery little pumps :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I keep thinking if I had a more streamlined wardrobe I wouldn't have these why do I even own this moments lol.
    x

I know what you mean, was back to winter yesterday, spring again today though :D

Those leggings sound right up mine and Mav's street. My Tikiboos managed another half marathon at the weekend :) I'm sure you gave the security guard at Tesco a real treat to the eye :rotfl::rotfl:

As I WFH I tend to live in comfies these days, do need to try and make an effort to start looking more respectable and stop living it pjs, clothes fit for decorating and clothes for the gym.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Kim_13
    Kim_13 Posts: 2,314
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi Jill
    I'd like to join please. Budget £50 per month. I have to reduce spending and have far too many clothes already. I will boost with eBay sales if possible 👍

trickster76,

I'm Kim; I don't think we have a Jill unless I've missed someone else who is wanting to join? As you've mentioned clothes in your post, I think you meant to post in this thread and have added you to the list. You are number 36.

Good luck.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Thanks Kim, apologies for incorrect name in my original request! I'll keep an eye on here for tips and post my progress. Good luck all 🤗
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,887
    Forumite
    £63.94 to add to my total, I have a dress to wear to DD's wedding, although of course I may change my mind yet.
    Spend less now, work less later.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport