Treadmill repair Belfast

Options
Does anyone know of a company individual who does treadmill repair? We have a Reebok one that started making a clanking noise at the weekend, don't fancy phoning for an official repair person, last time they came from Monaghan (thankfully under warranty) so that'd be three hours labour before they even look at it.

Comments

• EnglandsNo7
    Options
    Hi, did you get any joy finding someone?
    I have a Reebok Treadmill which i'd like serviced. I've had it about 10yrs & no probs so far.
  • guiriman
    guiriman Posts: 525 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, did you get any joy finding someone?
    I have a Reebok Treadmill which i'd like serviced. I've had it about 10yrs & no probs so far.

Got a quote from a company in Lisburn, £95 + VAT just to come look at it. No guarantees they would have the right parts and if they didn't then that would be additional labour time. Concluded that it wasn't worth it so opened it up myself and found a worn belt between the motor and the running platform. Bit of youtube research and I found a video showing how to replace for a similar machine. £20 for the replacement belt online and fixed it myself. Now it runs fine for my ~55kg wife, I (~100kg) tried it once and it didn't seem to like it but it's mainly my wife that uses it anyway, I prefer running outdoors and the weather's more amenable now. Will have another look come the winter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure