PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Missing emails on subcription

Is it just me or do you find that, when you're the only person to post on a thread on any given day, it doesn't email you update? It doesn't matter if I started the thread or if I am a contributor, nothing comes through. My subscription setting is set to "daily email". Sometimes this happens even when other people have replied.

I don't recall this being a problem in past but it is something I have noticed since the start of 2018.

- Pip

(They haven't fixed the dreaded stray markers either.)
"Be the type of woman that when you get out of bed in the morning, the devil says 'Oh crap. She's up.' "

2024 Fashion on the Ration Challenge 66 coupons,

Comments

• I had to redo my password this morning, again (had to change it last week (I think). But this time, all my subscriptions disappeared - so I had to resubscribe to everything.

Something, i think is going on....gremlins are at play.

SILx
  • I agree. I thought it was me and that I'd done something different.
    I got there - I'm debt free and intend to stay that way. If I haven't got the cash, it doesn't get bought. It's as simple as that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure