Toluna Discussion (merged)

Comments

• 19foy61
    19foy61 Posts: 159 Forumite
    I have a question, if anyone would be kind enough to answer please...

I have ordered a CD wow voucher some time ago, (first time of ordering) on 12/12/09. I have an ETA of 26/02/10. After reading posts I understand that the dates specified are not the actual dates delivered... however with CD wow how are they delivered ... by email from Toluna ? by email from CD wow, or someother body?

I do have a terrible habbit of deleting any naff without reading first... and begining to wonder if I have deleted my voucher. ?!

If anyone has had a CD wow from Toluna .. I would love to know how it turned up.

Thanks.
  • thacky
    thacky Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've had a trial of a moisturiser, not sure which survey site sent it to be honest - but no-ones sent me the after-survey etc . Same with a sample of hair conditioner that I was meant to send back after 2 weeks.

totallybonkers - Hi, I had the moisturiser too but haven't had the follow-up survey. When did you get yours? I agree, nice moisturiser.
    Thacky
  • thacky
    thacky Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    oops. should have been directed to LadyH. When did you get your follow-up survey? Ta.
  • SeasideEm
    SeasideEm Posts: 27 Forumite
    19foy61 wrote: »
    I
    I do have a terrible habbit of deleting any naff without reading first... and begining to wonder if I have deleted my voucher. ?!

If anyone has had a CD wow from Toluna .. I would love to know how it turned up.

Thanks.

I don't know about how the CD Wow vouchers arrive, but I received an Amazon one via e-mail and accidently deleted it. I contacted Toluna and they re-sent the e-mail voucher within a couple of days.
  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Ive got a due date of 15th of March but have just got my voucher wich is a Amazon £12.

Ive two more waiting ive gone for £15 love to shop now as they are worth a bit more.

Has Toluna turned a corner :T
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • sarahs999
    sarahs999 Posts: 3,751 Forumite
    No. Or at least if they have, it's just round the block and back to the starting point.

Just got enough for another voucher today, to add to my old one that has a 'n/a' sitting prettily beside it.
  • inneed
    inneed Posts: 397
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    LadyH wrote: »
    I've just completed a 2 week trial to test a body moisturiser on behalf of Toluna and it has turned out to being Dove's rich nourishing beauty body moisturiser. :D It's a lovely fragrance and absorbs easily. :D Has anyone else tested this? :D
    I had this too - it's really nice! Don't ever get anything directly from Toluna though!
    Always look on the bright side of life ....la la la la la la la la
  • Ancelyn1331
    Ancelyn1331 Posts: 507
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I'ved just recieved an Amazon voucher early. Well done Toluna.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
  • hi just got two lots of vouchers that I only ordered in january!!!! wow maybe they're trying to get things right! ....or it was a fluke!
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    thacky wrote: »
    oops. should have been directed to LadyH. When did you get your follow-up survey? Ta.

Yesterday. :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure