Need help finding a matress protector and fitted sheet.

Hi all.

Since i bought this new bed the restus savoy double the fitted sheets barely stay on. I think its cost my other bed/mattress wasn't 10" deep like this new one so old ones dont fit as good. Also i have this 100% polyester cheap mattress protector. Which along with the fitted sheet on top almost always comes off the corners and is a mess when i wake up the next day and the protector doesn't have elasticated rims like those on fitted sheets.

So i need some help.

Where to find a nice quality fitted sheet for a double (not small double) 10" mattress.

Where to find a nice quality mattress protector (breathable if possible but still good with protecting against spills or sweat etc as one i have makes me sweat like mad) with good elasticated edging to fit double 10" mattress.

Also they need to be able to go right under and then some of the mattress edges in hopes to not come off when i turn and stuff during the night (im a big lad too which means i have a bit of force when i turn over).

Any help appreciated.

Please nothing low quality but nothing stupidly expensive. I was thinking £5 for the fitted sheet and perhaps 10-15 quid for mattress protector.

Also i suppose while im at it a pillow protector so my mem foam pillow doesn't get damaged from wet like a spill or saliva when sleeping (we all do it).

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport