The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.
We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

E: 00/00 DAILY CHECK win £10 with Badger the Button

lizd31
lizd31 Posts: 25,200
First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
Forumite
edited 2 August 2016 at 8:10AM in Game over
https://www.badgerthebutton.com

We give away £10 every day in our free daily prize draw!
You'll need to login daily to see if you're our lucky winner. If the jackpot isn't claimed within 12 hours of the draw being processed, it rolls over to the next draw until it's claimed.
You get 1 ticket daily by simply registering and can earn more by clicking the button during the day. The more you click, the more tickets you can earn.
For more details about how the draw works, have a read of the rules below. Have fun!

Daily Draw Rules

Every day we give away £10 to a lucky player.
By being a registered player, you'll get 1 free ticket to each daily draw. You can gain more tickets by coming to the site throughout the day and clicking the button (Badger it!). Each click gets you 1 ticket. Once you've clicked it, you'll be shown a return time. Come back after the countdown expires and you can Badger the Button again. If you return within 5 minutes of that time and click, you'll get an additional free ticket.
If you come to the site and your button is the Gold Winner button, then you've won the previous draw and all you need to do is click the button to submit your claim. One of our team will then email you to arrange your prize and check your details and then send the money to a PayPal account you have. If you don't have one, simply search Google for PayPal and create an account.
If the prize isn't claimed within the 12 hours claim window, then the unclaimed Cash will be added to the current draw.

LINK ADDED IN DAILIES
Positivity is the key to success

Comments

• maybe1
    maybe1 Posts: 1,395
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Recently won this. They also do a weekly draw. This week's jackpot is £45.

https://www.badgerthebutton.com/game?game=weekly
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,200
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    well done x
    Positivity is the key to success
  • Nice one :)
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,608
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 11 March 2018 at 12:12PM
    Is the site down for everyone today, or is it just me? I'm getting an error message that it is not a secure connection. Tried on Chrome and on my Kindle.

Blu X

Edit: It's back now XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Blulu wrote: »
    Is the site down for everyone today, or is it just me? I'm getting an error message that it is not a secure connection. Tried on Chrome and on my Kindle.

Blu X

Edit: It's back now XXX

Worked fine for me in Chrome and on the ipad
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • Zack92x
    Zack92x Posts: 17
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Not Working This Side? Am I Missing Something?
    Zack:j
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    This seems to have funding problems from something I read a few months back they did say they would issue a notice when and if it was up and running again. Hope this helps.
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The site stopped 6 months ago and the website disappeared in September.
    It is not likely to be back.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport