Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I feel terrible today and am eating accordingly. Banging head, tired out and have loads of work from job 2 to do when I finish job 1...

B - 2 x fried eggs on laughing cow on toast (HEXB and 1/4 HEXA) and two apples

D - Ham, egg, potato and cottage cheese salad, mug shot, TWO :o packets of beef space raiders and TWO diet cokes :o

(8 syns, 6 for crisps, 2 for cottage cheese)

T - Bolognese on a jacket potato. Daren't have spaghetti again after the mug shot.

Rest of HEXA will be on cups of tea.

BM will be staying awake, the struggle is real.

Banked 14.5 syns for the weekend if I don't eat anything else 'bad' though...

Hope you're all doing better than me...
  • rjhammond91
    rjhammond91 Posts: 306 Forumite
    -2 for me this afternoon.

Shala, can you add me on the challenge for 3lbs please? I'm dead on target but want to get to the bottom again :)
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    afternoon all,

well WI today was a STS.

deserved really! I'm just struggling to stay with it all at the minute. I think the only thing that is saving me from a gain is sticking with the gym!
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Tete. Yes have to agree that chronic pain is not the best. :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Oh dear, I went wonky today. I only had curry and crispy oven potatoes.
    For my dinner this evening. I will forget it and think about tomorrow.

My plan for Wednesday is...E E

Breakfast... overnight oats B f f yoghurt and mixed berries.

Lunch..bacon and beetroot sandwich 6 syns Apple, melon.

Dinner... burger, new potatoes, mixed veg, gravy 2 syns melon

Extra.. f f yoghurt . 2 crispbread/ butter 5 syns pear.
    13 syns..
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed the family time lois. I remember a friend doing WW and she could trade points (or whatever it was called then) for exercise. I remember she used to walk 30 mins to her mum's for Sunday lunch (while family went by car) so that she could have a pudding. Does it still work like that?

They set a base level of activity points that are not redeemable - mine is 19 - once you've exceeded that you can swap any that are earned over and above base level. I've walked for 30 minutes a day most days and haven't exceeded base level yet, but I'm considering using a pedometer and recording steps so that my work activity is also included.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lea123e wrote: »
    If it's ok for me to join, please could you put me down for a 12lb loss?
    curl_girl wrote: »
    If I can join will shala put me down for 7lb please.
    Thanks.
    Shala, can you add me on the challenge for 3lbs please? I'm dead on target but want to get to the bottom again :)

Welcome to the thread lea and curl girl and welcome back RJH :wave: added you all on to the challenge - good luck!
    beanielou wrote: »
    The thread is featured on MSE's FB post for today.
    You are famous Shala :grin:

Ohhhh :o well if a few more people join us and it helps them then i'm all for advertising! :rotfl:

Menu for today
    B - fruit, yogurt, oats (0.5heb)
    L - HM pot noodle :( didn't like it so ate a cookie (10million syns)
    T - katsu pork(0.5heb), potatoes, veg
    S - crisps (3) cornflake clusters (12) milk in tea (hea)

So i'd have been ok if I hadn't had the cookie :( i'm on for a gain this week anyway so not too fussed at being 100%, i'll be drawing the line Thursday and getting my *rse back into proper gear on Friday.

It's then OH's birthday on Sunday so we're off to the Rub Smokehouse who don't do small, healthy meals! :eek: I will enjoy it as my one meal in 21 for the week I can't control and then get back to it!

Hope everyone's ok xx
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks shala for adding me to your list, I will try my best not to ruin the group total.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Plus I can declare my kitchen cupboards closed until breakfast!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    Thaks everyone for the thanks, so that was 2 SOTW last week as i had it in group too :D
    Welcome new people and curl girl you made me:rotfl::rotfl: with the 1 day thing
    Been to my sisters for tea, we had pork chops, onions, broc, cabbage , carrots and gravy, DH and Sis also had potatoes baked in the gravy
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Thaks everyone for the thanks, so that was 2 SOTW last week as i had it in group too :D
    Welcome new people and curl girl you made me:rotfl::rotfl: with the 1 day thing
    Been to my sisters for tea, we had pork chops, onions, broc, cabbage , carrots and gravy, DH and Sis also had potatoes baked in the gravy

I was serious though bubbs.

Nice tea at your sisters, I could just eat it. :rotfl:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure