phillips/avent product tester?

2»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Details here at :

https://www.producttesterprogram.philips.com/uk

Join and may get free products to test and keep.

I joined in 2008 when they were looking for testers http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1142391
    so it already says I am signed up when I click your link.

Fingers crossed you are luckier than me as all I get is new product emails :o
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Anyicaleb
    Anyicaleb Posts: 5 Forumite
    Just registered though no test is available currently. Thanks for the link anyway.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Anyicaleb wrote: »
    Just registered though no test is available currently. Thanks for the link anyway.

I haven't seen any available products since signing up either. Beginning to wonder whether it's just a scam by Philips to harvest email addresses.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    It's not a scam....I have had several products to test from them...they do not send emails hen there are tests available....it is a case of signing onto the website to check yourself what is available.

There is a section linked to each product to test that tells you a little about the product and how many are available for test...this figure ranges from 10 to 50 or 60.

The last product I tested was in April so the site is very much still in operation.

I would have no problem recommending the testing site,certainly no scam in my opinion.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Nothing for months:

"There are no tests available right now." every time.

Still reckon this is just an email harvesting scam - they're more than happy to keep sending the promotional emails.
  • Doc_N wrote: »
    Nothing for months:

"There are no tests available right now." every time.

Still reckon this is just an email harvesting scam - they're more than happy to keep sending the promotional emails.

Hi

That is so true. Now put all their emails in my junk folder.:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport