Looking for wicker type storage baskets - any cheap deals around?

Just got a small kitchen unit with two open shelves. My idea is to keep the veg here ( as opposed to O/H chucking everything into the worktop corner ).So I'm looking to buy two baskets which will live on these two shelves. They don't have to be wicker - could be seagrass, anything natural really. Size of baskets to be 40cm wide by 40cm long and about 20cm high. Has anyone seen anything like this around at a reasonable price ? Many Thanks.

Comments

• I got two from Woolworths yesterday, slightly smaller at 36cm wide x 16 cm high (approx) for a fiver each.
    http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=50959966
    Is that any good to you?
    Well I can't stand by the side
    And watch this life pass me by

Just want to be...Happy

• rockie4
    rockie4 Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I got some from Ikea, they were about £7 but are really sturdy. They seem to have quite a few styles as well.
  • Morrisons have some in at the moment too.

I'll move this to the 'I wanna' board where you should get some more response.
    May all your dots fall silently to the ground.
  • i saw the ones in morrisons but didnt notice the size or how much
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Somerset
    Somerset Posts: 3,633 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Woolie's have sold out ( local branches ). Just my luck they were on sale too at half price. Ikea's too far, Bristol is the nearest to me. Going to check ot where the nearest Morrisson's is now. Thanks to all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure