The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.
We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

puzzler.com competitions - regularly updated

Comments

• Clareycat
    Clareycat Posts: 175
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    davidrpj1 wrote: »
    Up and running now. Need to make sure it's on Issue 40 (currently showing Issue 39).

http://www.puzzler.com/competitions/magazine-competition?m=Puzzler%20Collection

Just went to enter this on the new site - it was fine for me & recorded my entry in my entered competitions. My husband went to enter the same competition after me on his account & it says he's already entered - but he hasn't!! Could it be recording IP address as entered instead on the new site?
    2021 Wins (0):
    2020 Wins (£260): Product of the Year Goody bag
    2019 Wins (£168): Book Trust Book, Family Ticket to England Ladies Vs Denmark, Baby Bjorn Baby One Carrier
    2018 Wins (£0):
    2017 Wins (£32): Stickman Bundle, Wilkinson Sword Razor, The everywhere Bear Book
    2016 Wins (£308): £100 Tesco Voucher, Wool, £100 Love to Shop Vouchers, 1xBottle of Aussie 3-Minute Miracle, 1x Free Flu Jab, Natural Cycles 6 Month Subscription + Thermometer
    2015 Wins (£16,831): Kindle Paperwhite + £25 worth of Kindle books, A Trunki, A Jolly Ginger, £50 Chat Puzzle Win, £50 Debenhams Voucher, £5000 Big Top 40 Twitter Comp, Another Jolly Ginger, Chester Races Tickets, Blue Planet Aquarium Family Ticket, Massage, £10,000 Amada Wakeley Gift Voucher, Childeren's Board Book, £400 Fuel Card, £1000 Harveys Sofa
    2014 Wins (£875): Best win - Shnuggle Baby Bath
    2013 Wins (£510): Best win - £100 Body Shop gift card
  • Gbear0382
    Gbear0382 Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Thanks for the tip FF, but it only shows the two comps I've entered on the updated site.

Does yours show all of the ones before the update?
    More GRRR than the average Bear!!
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,799
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 11 June 2014 at 4:34PM
    Gbear0382 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip FF, but it only shows the two comps I've entered on the updated site.

hi, maybe best you email them to let them know if it's not
    working/showing properly for you :)

As this is a brand-new site, it's possible that you may spot an oddity or error, or experience a glitch (though do please check the FAQs above). So that we can correct things, please let us know – giving as much detail as possible so we can identify which page you were on, what you were attempting to do when you experienced the glitch, etc –
    by emailing us at
    [EMAIL="help@puzzler.com"]help@puzzler.com[/EMAIL]
    Thank you!
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• whizzybop
    whizzybop Posts: 5,543
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 11 June 2014 at 4:47PM
    Gbear0382 wrote: »

I've just had a read on their site Gbear and it shows the last 3 months of entries since the site was last updated so I assume that means from now onwards. Mine aren't showing either apart from those I've entered today. :)

From FAQ on the site:

What information is in the My Account area?
    In the My Account area you can view your profile; your data protection preferences; any competitions you have entered online in the last three months (since the new puzzler.com site went live); any orders you have placed online; and your subscriptions. When searching for your subscriptions, you may be asked to verify your account details, in which case simply follow the instructions.
    Wins 2022 March - Product Of The Year Goody Bag June - Baker’s Too Kit July - A years supply of Fruity Gum / Nutribullet Juicer October - Immune Support Supplements Dec - Green + Blacks Tasting Selection (no delivery, had £20 Amazon Voucher instead) / Halo Creative Nails Kit / Board Games Bundle / Essential oil & Gemstone Cards 
    2023 January - Devance Cosmetiques Hair Products / 
  • maggie777
    maggie777 Posts: 974
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Not showing any previous entries for me either. I had 3 to catch up on and found easiest route was to go to competitions tab along the top and then 'enter a competition ID' from the OP and up it comes - simple.
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,874
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    My previous entries aren't showing on the entry history, only the ones I've entered today are.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 11 June 2014 at 6:09PM
    how do we enter cant fnd certainnpuzzles i cant find where to enter anymore!

ignore this post just seen the link
    What goes around-comes around
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,626
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Most are under 'competitions' tab. Can't do link, using ipad.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,799
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 11 June 2014 at 7:10PM
    how do we enter cant fnd certainnpuzzles i cant find where to enter anymore!

ignore this post just seen the link

hi, here..

http://www.puzzler.com/competitions

Guide to The New Puzzler Website
    The new site looks very different to the old one so below you'll find information on:

Logging in for the first time
    For a smooth introduction to the new site, please take the time to read this guide – thank you!

As this is a brand-new site, it's possible that you may spot an oddity or error, or experience a glitch (though do please check the FAQs above). So that we can correct things, please let us know – giving as much detail as possible so we can identify which page you were on, what you were attempting to do when you experienced the glitch, etc –
    by emailing us at
    [EMAIL="help@puzzler.com"]help@puzzler.com[/EMAIL]
    Thank you!
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• womble_lancs
    womble_lancs Posts: 336
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I like how you can now just enter the competition ID and go straight to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure