E: 30/09 Win Doritos crisps, £10 or £100 plus 3D TV prize draw entry (Purchase reqd)

Comments

• ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    2win wrote: »
    Anyone ever win a £100 cheque and actually receive it? It's going on 2 months now. Was trying to avoid having to deal with the not-so-pleasant customer service to inquire. :mad:

Yes I won £100 and have received the cheque after sending off the winning packet to the address provided :j
  • Robinette
    Robinette Posts: 246 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Sadly I'm not waiting for a £100 win, but am waiting for several £10 wins dating back to 18th June.
  • maggie777 wrote: »
    Just won £10 but bottled out of going for £100 :)

I won the £100 but it still hasn't arrived and that's been 30 days. Did you receive your £10?

Thanks
  • Has anyone received any cheques recently? I am still waiting for £10 wins dating back to the middle of June. :(
  • Surfermom
    Surfermom Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Robinette wrote: »
    Has anyone received any cheques recently? I am still waiting for £10 wins dating back to the middle of June. :(

I've received £10 wins up to the first week in August. A couple from 11th August onwards are still outstanding.
  • Surfermom wrote: »
    I've received £10 wins up to the first week in August. A couple from 11th August onwards are still outstanding.

Thanks, I will chase my outstanding wins up.
  • Are people still receiving there cheques as I've won but nothing has seem to come. How much have people won?
  • shazjack
    shazjack Posts: 3,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Are people still receiving there cheques as I've won but nothing has seem to come. How much have people won?

Yes I've just last week received cheques backdated from July BUT like others have said I had to telephone them to chase it up.
  • I've been chasing cheques dating back three months. I was told a couple of weeks ago that the details of my outstanding cheques had been forwarded to the promotions agency, but no response yet. My next step will be to give a deadline and then contact the ASA.
  • I've been chasing cheques dating back three months. I was told a couple of weeks ago that the details of my outstanding cheques had been forwarded to the promotions agency, but no response yet. My next step will be to give a deadline and then contact the ASA.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure