Free Game Of The Week: Throw Paper

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903
First Post
Forumite
edited 9 February 2016 at 9:26AM in Freebies (no spend required)
This game is deceptively simple. The aim is to throw the paper ball into the bin, taking into account the speed and direction of the wind caused by the fan.

Each time you miss, your score resets to zero! Trust me, you'll spend hours on this one!

Link To Game: Throw Paper

Thanks to Alan for suggesting this one.

P.S. If you know of any other free games that you think MoneySavers might appreciate email: [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Archna

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that its Archna's free game of the week, much like its Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everythings organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occassionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her names in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family