Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Comments

• farmville
    farmville Posts: 1,855 Forumite
    Oh Bless!:D The day is red or green according to your mood! If you fancy loads of meat go for red, if you want carbs (rice, pasta) go for green. If you fancy both go for Extra Easy. It is your choice and you decide what sort of day you are going to have.

Marion:)

Hello Marion,

Thank you for your reply. I have bought the last 2 copies of the magazine and there is a 7 day sample menu in each mag can I combine them both? Would I not be overeating?

Thnaks again
    2014 Swagbucks goal - £50/ £300 - 16/01/2014
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • Pitlanepiglet
    Pitlanepiglet Posts: 2,129 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It could well be. Not eating enough is definitely counter-productive and will stop you losing weight by slowing down your metabolism.

Last week I believe you said you were on your period? You can hold up to 4lbs of extra fluid during this time, so any gain will go away as soon as you're over it.

Make sure you eats lots of free foods every 3 or 4 hours and drink lots of water too. The weight will come off I promise.

We all worry, especially at the beginning, that we are the one person who will find that Food Optimising doesn't work for them, but we've all seen that it does if you follow it properly. :D

Thanks Consultant, I'll go back to basics and see how it goes. Maybe it's just post period weight that will go away - my clothes feel looser so I was really surprised to have put on - perhaps that might explain it....(she says with her fingers crossed!).

I'm really struggling to gauge how much I should be eating...
    Piglet

Decluttering - 127/366

Digital/emails/photo decluttering - 5432/2024
  • blackberry-rum
    blackberry-rum Posts: 1,302 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    miamoo wrote: »
    I have been a good girl and had half the doughnut, where did this amazing will power come from lol!

I will also be making the swiss roll cake tomorrow it sounds gorgeous! thanks for the receipe x

amazing Miamoo! Well done! And I bought a cherry scone from the shop at work yesterday (no butter or ughy spread) and ate less than half yesterday, another quarter today and will finish it tomorrow. I did pull out all the fat glace cherries and nosh them yesterday though :p

However, that, plus the Marmite Cashews, may be why I lost only half a pound this week thus I am still half a pound away from my first stone. I am SO tempted to say sod it and go out for a big Indian buffet tomorrow, but I haven't made that call to round up friends to join me so I may be able to resist.
    :jThat's 2 stone 9 lbs gone forever:j

thank you Slimming World!
  • retiredlady
    retiredlady Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    farmville wrote: »
    Hello Marion,

Thank you for your reply. I have bought the last 2 copies of the magazine and there is a 7 day sample menu in each mag can I combine them both? Would I not be overeating?

Thnaks again

No you won't be overeating, it is always a source of surprise to new members about how much food they can eat and still lose weight on Slimming World! If you follow the plan you will lose weight. In fact SW guarantees it!
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt and give me a call!!!
  • Waterfalls
    Waterfalls Posts: 439 Forumite
    i have also found this for the chocolate cake lovers

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/squidgy-chocolate-cake
  • whoopidoo
    whoopidoo Posts: 1,549 Forumite
    No you won't be overeating, it is always a source of surprise to new members about how much food they can eat and still lose weight on Slimming World! If you follow the plan you will lose weight. In fact SW guarantees it!

3 weeks in and I am still amazed! But loving it :D

Waterfalls - GOOD find :D
    :staradminHuuuuuuge thank you hugs to all posters:staradmin
  • farmville
    Thanks again, yes when I was reading the menu I couldn't believe the food that you can eat, I have been living on 2 wheetabix, weightwatchers soup or salad sandwich then stirfrys or baked potatoes and fruit & water so it is a bit of a shock to me!!

I am going to try and get by with just buying the magazine and reading online & here for tips. I see on Ebay there are starter packs, is this what you are given when you join a group?
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • farmville
    Ps I have lost all desire for chocolate & sweet things so I think I will stay away from the puddings etc!!
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Karen - BIG HUGS, sorry to hear about your Dad, my thoughts are with you x x x x x

Been a bit under the weather today but carried on as usual :)

Food

B - weetabix [bs] milk [a] coffee

L - mini pittas x2 [4syns each] sandwich spread [1 syn] chopped tomato & cucumber, babybel [a] muller

T - sw chips & beans, tomato sauce [1syn]

Snacks - banana, apple, 2 spearmint polos .5syn?

Syns - 10.5
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Hi Everyone i was doing weight watcher for 2 months followed it rather well lost 3.5 pounds the whole time i was doing it. stopped about 5 weeks ago and have put on 1 pound, i have always really liked the look of slimming world but i dont really understand it, i dont want to go to a meeting ect just something to follow myself. i do really enjoy my food. please can someone help me understand slimming world?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure