Plusnet Website & Phone down.

Anyone else on PN experiencing this? For 3 days my phone has been dead, 3 days ago received an email to say that there is a line fault, estimated resolution within 3 working days. Today I tried to access the website/Member Centre, to request an update. The site is down. I used my mobile to phone the PN contact number and the response was automated information to the effect that all their services are down, and no Technical assistance would be available.

Does anyone know what is happening? Is there a Plusnet rep reading this? I have had 2+ years of good service from them until now, but this shabby lack of information represents poor customer service.
I think this job really needs
a much bigger hammer.

Comments

• macman
    macman Posts: 53,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Maybe PN can't get BT OR to fix their own lines either? If both the phones and website are down then I'd imagine that their is a major power supply or other problem affecting the PN offices?
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
  • For me the "main" Plusnet logon page says :
    "Thanks for visiting, we'll be back soon

We've had to take the site down for maintenance."

It goes on to add that their Twitter page is okay AND their forums - http://community.plus.net/forum/

You could try the forum pages and ask?
  • jem16
    jem16 Posts: 19,397 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Robisere wrote: »
    Does anyone know what is happening? Is there a Plusnet rep reading this? I have had 2+ years of good service from them until now, but this shabby lack of information represents poor customer service.

Community forums saying it's a problem at Plusnet which is affecting all their systems.

I can't get some websites , this being one of them, but I can get others.
  • Robisere
    Robisere Posts: 3,237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Website came back yesterday (Thursday) but my phone is still down. So much for "Resolution in 1 to 3 working days".

I am waiting for the line to be repaired, then I may leave. FYI, Last username, in reality the forum site was down too.
    I think this job really needs
    a much bigger hammer.
  • Plusnet_company_representative
    Plusnet_company_representative Posts: 475 Organisation Representative
    Hi there,

Unfortunately last week we had some system issues which caused problems for a period. How's the line looking now, are you still having issues?

Chris
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Plusnet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    PN site gone again !!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business