Equifax credit score 426 (bad?) best lenders around for 3k (secured/unsecured)???!!!

Comments

• meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    pizdec wrote: »
    Mara69, Tonyh66 thanks for response and advises :)
    As for the loan, i'd like to get it if possible to avoid paying huge interest on pdl's at the end of the month. In february-march time im expecting (99% for sure) to get a lump sump around 5-6k so most of the loan i should be able to cover with that money.
    Of course the lenders wouldn't know about that...So in my currrent position, if i got it right, there is no lenders suitable for my circumstances?? What about companies like Norton finance, Nemo, Blemain finance ets..? I don't want to apply for more than one company reducing my low chances to get it close to nothing...

p.s just spoke over the phone with my bank, not much help there :(

Please take the advice offered. You have no chance of a loan from anyone really, so applying isn't going to reduce your chances. Call Step Change for information as to where you can go from here. Borrowing more money isn't the answer.
  • None of those companies are going to lend to you. If your bank (who financially knows you best) won't lend then the writing is on the wall.

Call Step Change today and move on with your life. £3ks of PDL would cripple someone earning twice as much as you, in your current situation you stand very little chance of getting out of this unscathed I am afraid.
    Thinking critically since 1996....
  • Mozette
    Mozette Posts: 2,247 Forumite
    Wutang wrote: »
    You state this like its a random phenomenon, it's not, it's only the irresponsible who end up in this state.:mad:

Ever lost your job? Ever been in a low paid job which barely covers your outgoings then have a pay cut while your bills continue to rise?
    If so, then share your wisdom of how you coped without getting into debt, or, think before being so quick to judge.
  • DCFC79 wrote: »
    OP you mind if I ask how you got into this mess ?

Was it too mujch spending ?

Once all the bills are paid what do you have left to throw at the debts?

healf conditions...
    Sorry, not really want to discuss that
    once all essentials paid off still got between 100-200/month before i reached the bottom.

All purpose in that what im trying to do now to get out without ruining my credit score badly, as i mention before it's only electoral register and too much borrowings. That 2 tgings i should sort out by spring time.
    QuickQuid 950, Wonga 400, Paydayexpress 300, Wagedayadvance - 150, PaydayUK -390 :suicide
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    healf conditions...
    once all essentials paid off still got between 100-200/month before i reached the bottom.

All purpose in that what im trying to do now to get out without ruining my credit score badly, as i mention before it's only electoral register and too much borrowings. That 2 tgings i should sort out by spring time.

A dmp is your only option,
  • pizdec wrote: »
    healf conditions...

I'm sorry but what I have highlighted above is only a small part of your problem. You have been overspending to get into the situation you are in now. Your credit score is NOT good, it's fairly poor. You only have £100-200 a month over after paying essentials - which figure is it? £100 or £200? Maybe the fact that you don't know sums up your attitude to money. Even if it's £200, that is a very small amount of money to play with.

You will not get a loan other than a PDL or loan shark, and you shouldn't bother with either of them. Do as others have suggested. Cut your spending to the bone and throw what is left at your debts and clear them asap.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • You only have £100-200 a month over after paying essentials - which figure is it? £100 or £200? Maybe the fact that you don't know sums up your attitude to money.

I don't know the exact figure because it's all depends how much i earn. But the minimum i could afford for the debt payments is £100. Well...not anymore...next week expecting around £150 taken off as bank charges which will trigger further more charges later an so on...
    About DMP...Not really trust any of this companies...
    All i need is to survive for a next 2-3 months utill i get enough funds to cover my debts.

Thanks everyone for your replies :)
    QuickQuid 950, Wonga 400, Paydayexpress 300, Wagedayadvance - 150, PaydayUK -390 :suicide
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I don't know the exact figure because it's all depends how much i earn. But the minimum i could afford for the debt payments is £100. Well...not anymore...next week expecting around £150 taken off as bank charges which will trigger further more charges later an so on...
    About DMP...Not really trust any of this companies...
    All i need is to survive for a next 2-3 months utill i get enough funds to cover my debts.

Thanks everyone for your replies :)

If you only have £100 - £200 a month left once bills are paid then surely you can cut your bills down.

What do you mean you Not really trust any of this companies ?

Why not ?

Where will you get the funds from to cover the debts in 2- 3 months time ?

Its been posted twice now you need to contact step change so call them.
  • pizdec
    pizdec Posts: 6 Forumite
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    If you only have £100 - £200 a month left once bills are paid then surely you can cut your bills down.

What do you mean you Not really trust any of this companies ?

Why not ?

Where will you get the funds from to cover the debts in 2- 3 months time ?

Its been posted twice now you need to contact step change so call them.

there is no such a thing in our world like "free" unless it's from your close fiend or family....so why should i bother waste my time with DMP consultants or whatever it's called "stepchange" etc.
    I know my debts, i know the situation where i am now and was asking only for the lender/company name who can i apply to for 3-4k loan for long term. I've got an independent opinions from you (thanks for your help) that it's NOT POSSIBLE. I still will apply to see what i will get, and when i will be declined i will create my OWN DMP, luckly still remember math basics ;)
    last thing would like to ask our experts, is it better to apply directly to one lender or should i choose a broker for it?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure