EXPIRED Buy a £10 Tesco voucher for £5

Options

Comments

• MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Babybluegirl,

Yes you can use it for petrol.

Doc N, we do make it very clear it is 1 per customer. There are a number of reasons why this is the case. As you both have separate cards on 1 account, I can't imagine any will be cancelled. Clearly difficult to please everyone. This is a £10 Tesco Gift Card for £5, it is a great deal. We work with many large companies such as TopCashBAck, Quidco, MSE, Mirror, Argos, Debenhams, Currys PC World and many more however if you aren't happy with Mighty Deals, or the fact we have limited the Tesco deal to 1 per customer you of course have the right to not buy the deal. You can also email us directly at customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk with any questions you have and I will do my best to answer as many questions as I can on here. We have worked incredibly hard to ensure all our merchants offer a great service to our customers and if there are any issues what so ever, our Customer Support team will help. You can see here we are working hard at our online reputation https://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/mightydeals.co.uk
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • shambled
    Options
    Hi Babybluegirl,

Yes you can use it for petrol.

Doc N, we do make it very clear it is 1 per customer. There are a number of reasons why this is the case. As you both have separate cards on 1 account, I can't imagine any will be cancelled. Clearly difficult to please everyone. This is a £10 Tesco Gift Card for £5, it is a great deal. We work with many large companies such as TopCashBAck, Quidco, MSE, Mirror, Argos, Debenhams, Currys PC World and many more however if you aren't happy with Mighty Deals, or the fact we have limited the Tesco deal to 1 per customer you of course have the right to not buy the deal. You can also email us directly at customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk with any questions you have and I will do my best to answer as many questions as I can on here. We have worked incredibly hard to ensure all our merchants offer a great service to our customers and if there are any issues what so ever, our Customer Support team will help. You can see here we are working hard at our online reputation

Hi,

I've been double charged for this, please advise a phone number I can call, I don't fancy waiting all weekend for a reply on email.

thanks
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Shambled,

Our CS team doesn't have a phone number. We try to keep our costs down as much as possible, so we can keep the prices of our deals as low as we can.

If you email customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk we will arrange refund.

Thanks

Mighty Deals
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • jamestgareth
    Options
  • tony98
    tony98 Posts: 539 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine has arrived today :j
  • lizziebell*80
    lizziebell*80 Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Ours just arrived now
  • lizziebell*80
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Ok, so tried to use them and got an error saying insufficient funds so went onto tesco website where you can check the balance of a giftcard and both our giftcards came back with a balance of zero.

Has anyone else had an issue with theirs?

Link below is for checking the giftcard balance.

https://wbiprod.storedvalue.com/WBI/clientPages/tesco_en_Lookup.jsp?host=tesco.com
  • lizziebell*80
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I have sent an email to the customer service address given above, but not sure what will happen?
    I guess they could just say I have used them and that is why they have a zero balance :( but I tried and couldn't because they have a zero balance.
  • magpie
    magpie Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have sent an email to the customer service address given above, but not sure what will happen?
    I guess they could just say I have used them and that is why they have a zero balance :( but I tried and couldn't because they have a zero balance.
    I received my gift card this morning and the same thing has happenned to mine.....zero balance
    :wave:
  • lizziebell*80
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    magpie wrote: »
    I received my gift card this morning and the same thing has happenned to mine.....zero balance

Well rubbish that this is happening, but relieved that it isn't just me!

Lets hope they are all screwed up so that they have to sort it out and we can't be accused of lying.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure