New beginnings, New start ...

Comments

• I dont know how you manage.

I struggle to sort myself out never mind with 3 little ones.

Dxxx
  • I dont know how you manage.

I struggle to sort myself out never mind with 3 little ones.

Dxxx

I find if I get up with my alarm before the children my day goes a lot easier... However getting up at 5.30am after the 2 hour night feeds :eek::rotfl:

Routine is definitely the answer .. I'm just awful at sticking to it :rotfl:
    Time to start again :o
  • Been going through the debts, and things are higher than I thought. I recieved a new Council Tax bill today nearly £1000 higher than I had planned :o I have no idea how :eek::(

So my figures need updating :(

The good side is OH wage will be higher than I have wrote down (Although not this month, as he had to work his week in hand, then take a week off when the baby was in high dependency recently)
  • Friend £220 + £40
    Friend £900
    Dad £305
    Mum £150
    Fine £185

Total £1800 :o:o

Plus Council tax £1220.85

So total now £3020.85 :eek::eek:
  • Och you will get rid of that in no time.

Mine is just under £3900.00

Routine is the answer to most things to be honest its just trying to stick to it that is the issue - I agree with that 100%

Dxxx
  • Och you will get rid of that in no time.

Mine is just under £3900.00

Routine is the answer to most things to be honest its just trying to stick to it that is the issue - I agree with that 100%

Dxxx

Do you have a date to work towards?

I'd love to be done for Xmas but I have a feeling its going to be at least 12 months depending on how much extra we can get coming in x
  • Me too I would love it to be gone by Christmas & by jings I will work hard to make sure it is.

I have over £2500 on a 0% CC that runs out in April 2015 tho so if not Christmas then defo before I start paying interest on it.

Dxxx
  • Friend £220 + £40
    Friend £900
    Dad [STRIKE]£305[/STRIKE] £280
    Mum £150
    Fine [STRIKE] £185[/STRIKE] £165

Total [STRIKE]£1800[/STRIKE] £1755 :o:o

So total now [STRIKE]£3020.85[/STRIKE] £2975.85 :eek::eek:

A few tiny payments made however its a start.

Bad news is the laptop is away today to be repaired hoping it will be back this week so I don't miss out on too much surveys etc :o Especially seeing it is costing £120ish to repair :o

Also phone bill came in £55 over :eek::eek: I expected it to be higher as I knew I'd sent picture messages etc when baby was born, then I had gone over my minutes when she was readmitted to high dependancy. However I didn't quite expect it to be that much! So not only are the wages down a week the bills are higher :(

Anyway onwards and upwards 2 weeks until first pay and it can't come soon enough!
  • Hey all hope all is good :)

Payday for OH tomorrow but still a week short due to baby being in hospital. But at least I can actually make a start at paying some things off :)
  • Olivia-Louise_2
    Olivia-Louise_2 Posts: 154 Forumite
    edited 11 May 2014 at 3:21PM
    Friend £220 + £100
    Friend £900
    Dad [STRIKE]£305[/STRIKE] £280
    Mum £150
    Fine [STRIKE]£185[/STRIKE] £165

Total [STRIKE]£1800[/STRIKE] £1755

So total now [STRIKE]£3020.85[/STRIKE] £2975.85

I know the total figures don'e add up because the Friend debt is now at £220+£100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport