Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers

Comments

• emalkuda
    emalkuda Posts: 29 Forumite
    Hi all, not sure what I doing so appologies if incorrect.
    Does anyone know where I can get 2 for 1 vouchers for Pleasurewood Hills?

Many thanks
  • Does anyone know where or how to get discounts from Chester Zoo?
  • if you go on to the alton towers website, you can print off a voucher entitling one adult in for £12 when accompanying a toddler i.e child under 4, who is free anyway.this is a saving of up to £22. you also get free parking - £5, and free hot drink vouchers when used in conjunction with the above offer.
  • Theme Parks 2 for 1 offers on 2 litre bottles of Sprite currently on offer at Tesco (South Wales) for £1 for the Sprite.

Also for full Merlin Pass for the year 25 percent off £150 usual rate ringing a number advertised on Nickleodeon Junior 084 44 99 99 77
  • its worth remembering kids under 1 metre in height are free at Thorpe Park....the other theme parks are by age 3 and under...
  • kidcat
    kidcat Posts: 6,058 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know where or how to get discounts from Chester Zoo?

NOt sure if its too late for you now, but reduced price tickets for chester zoo are available from the customer information desk at cheshire oaks food court.:)
  • Hey
    Not sure whether this is useful as it only applies to people who live in Staffordshire, but you can get cheaper entry to Drayton Manor Park by applying for a free 'Enjoy Staffordshire' card (Google 'Enjoy Staffordshire' and then click on the link for 'Enjoy Card').

The offer is:
    Offer: On presentation of the Enjoy Card, get 20% off a full adult ticket. Not valid on Bank Holidays and is restricted to the CARD HOLDER ONLY.
    Dates valid:
    • Wed 1 Apr 2009 - Sun 1 Nov 2009
    Worth it if you can't find any other cheaper deals?
  • Hey
    Not sure whether this is useful as it only applies to people who live in Staffordshire, but you can get cheaper entry to Drayton Manor Park by applying for a free 'Enjoy Staffordshire' card (Google 'Enjoy Staffordshire' and then click on the link for 'Enjoy Card').

The offer is:
    Offer: On presentation of the Enjoy Card, get 20% off a full adult ticket. Not valid on Bank Holidays and is restricted to the CARD HOLDER ONLY.

Dates valid:
    • Wed 1 Apr 2009 - Sun 1 Nov 2009
    Worth it if you can't find any other cheaper deals?

I'll add a couple of things to this:-

1. You do not have to live in Staffs to get an Enjoy Card. I applied on line and got on without a problem (sent to my home address).

2. The discount also comes off Family Tickets (or at least it did for us last week). This brings the cost of a Family Ticket for 4 people down to £64.

3. Although the advertise that the rides do not open until 1030; lots (including all of Thomas Land) were fully operational when we got there at 0930, last Thursday.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi All

You can get a printable pdf voucher for alton towers at rboffers.com (no registration required). Allows £17 entry for one day or £23 for two days if you are so inclined. Few other offers on there as well, such as half price alton towers hotel stay, adult + toddler £12.

Just hope there is some decent weather to make it worthwhile going!
  • Went to M&D's today as kids are on mid term break with Tesco CLubcard deals and to our surprise all wristbands this week only are £7.50 (usually around £15 - adult and £11 - child) only thing is it isn't great theme park weather but a great price anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure