super king size bedding

does anyone know where i can get some nice plain super king size bedding at a good price?
Member #64 £2012 in 2012 challenge total so far: £714.54/£2012

Comments

• Errata
    Errata Posts: 38,230 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    .................:)....I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on ...:)
  • We found most of ours on ebay.
    From Starrystarrynight to Starrystarrynight1 and now I'm back...don't have a clue how!
  • whitts
    whitts Posts: 328 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    when i got my superking bed last year i had real problems getting the sheets. You need to check the thickness of the matress, mine is really thick, so the m&s ones do not fit well (when you tuck them in). I got some on line with sainsburys and i have also picked some up in tk maxx.
  • dunelm mill
    john lewis
    debenhams
    littlewoods on line were great for deep matress superking size fitted sheets.
    :rotfl: l love this site!! :rotfl:
  • jessicamb
    jessicamb Posts: 10,446 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Dunelm or Dawsons department store online
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese :cool:
  • pruney
    pruney Posts: 333 Forumite
    TK Maxx is great for bedding, I love fenn wright manson bedding, good TC and reasonably priced in there. They always seem to have really good prices on super king size too although, alas, I'm stuck with just an ordinary king size.
  • Try Duvet and Pillow Warehouse

http://www.duvetandpillowwarehouse.co.uk/

Its the only place I've managed to find good quality deep enough sheets for a superking bed. They have lots of sales though so wait for one of those.

oh, and they're on Quidco too.
  • I bought all of mine from Next online, the fitted sheets work well on our deep mattress too.
  • Chr15_2
    Chr15_2 Posts: 301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Must admit we get ours from QVC, the Northern Nights collection. Very comfie and if you catch the deal of the day that is the same price for a single as a super then worth the money.
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 402 Forumite
    Another vote for northern nights, had lots over the years and none have washed as well as the northern nights stuff! Threw all the others away but NN is still looking new 3 yrs later! (have bought lots since when they are on special offer etc) worth payng that little bit extra for these x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure