Boots after-Christmas sales - 75% off now over?

Comments

• FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    lalamb wrote: »
    This is why I have told DH to hold off buying me stuff from Boots for my Christmas this year, he leaves everything till the last minute, typical man, and I can't see the point buying something one day and then the following day it's going to be half price. I've bought loads from boots over the last couple of months and it really annoys me to see it all in the sale but I would be even more annoyed if it was reduced the next day iykwim lol

Anyway, a couple of years ago I got loads and loads of stuff in the sale online, think it was the 75% off and I spent about £200, so got £800 worth, it really set me up for the following Christmas. I don't know whether to hold tight for the 75% sale to start or the 50% off sale. Last year I couldn't get on the site, it kept crashing!!

hmmmmmm decisions, decisions!

I spend about the same in the 75% off sale, I keep a big box of all boots stuff in my wardrobe and as the birthdays come through the year they get much lovelier stuff than if I had to go out and pay full price.:T
  • catch22
    catch22 Posts: 540 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    oh no! im working 12-4 tomorrow! Is it wrong to phone in sick because i dont want to miss the 50% sale?

You won't even have to say your sick, just explain the situation.
    catch22
  • Lauri254
    Lauri254 Posts: 393 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Has anyone started too add stuff to their favourites so it is a wee bit quicker to add stuff to your basket once sale starts?

I am seriously considering doing this, I missed last years sale online so will hopefully have a wee bit more luck tomorrow. :)
  • missamoo
    missamoo Posts: 204 Forumite
    their website is currently down saying 'we are refreshing our offers'
    is it worth checkingbefore noon?
    I'm playing all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order!
  • missamoo
    missamoo Posts: 204 Forumite
    atwitsend wrote: »
    i shall be waiting.....
    and expecting the dreaded orange couple appearing :rotfl:

im new this year - wot???
    I'm playing all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order!
  • missamoo wrote: »
    im new this year - wot???
    Me too,feeling left out.lol
  • Me too,feeling left out.lol

The quotes are for the "gorgeous" man and lady on the front "holding" page on boots website. When we were all waiting for the OOTW, comical jibes against the pair, kept us all sane!!:D
    Always on the hunt for a bargain.....:j

Started this computition lark - Dec 09 - coaster!
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    on there atm have been since midnight, does it mean their adding the sale? if so will it be on anytime soon?
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • karenx
    karenx Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    I'm guessing they will add them In 9 and a half hours time.....
  • derms
    derms Posts: 245 Forumite
    Tango man and toothy have returned. Have Boots no mercy?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure