Pure Internet Radio. Pure are idiots!

2»

Comments

• Well fair enough!

But people are allowed to sell a business, and the new owners are allowed to modify the services. Doesn't make anyone "pure idiots" I'm afraid :(
    Its only you that has referred to "pure idiots". I said "Pure are idiots". Pure is the name of the company.

As a previous customer I won't buy from Pure again as they clearly cannot be relied on to support their products in this important way. They also managed this very badly which will annoy current customers.
    Is it good long term business to lose customers in this way?
  • Is it good long term business to lose customers in this way?

Actually, it probably is.

They've developed a product which you have paid for once, but which allows you to continually access their services (the web site). Each time you access their website it costs them money, but they get no extra cash out of you. And so they've saved themselves the cash drain you were becoming.

You may not buy from them again, but I suspect they've done the maths, and on balance the ongoing cost saving outweighs the potential extra income you would generate.

Any product that relies on the manufacturer providing a free service is never going to work indefinitely.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure