Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 24

Options

Comments

• lookinforabargain
    Options
    hi, I still have a 75p of colgate is anyone still using these...I dont want to get Trouted... when I goto MrT :o:j

As long as it's still in date, you should have no problems. Pretty sure I have one tucked away somewhere as well...will need to check that!

Thanks for the new thread as well :D Good job everyone :D
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• mirry
    mirry Posts: 1,570 Forumite
    Options
    Tesco have sent me £7 off £70 shops coupons , but I am finding it difficult using them. Cos my house is full of food already , lol.
    I have everything I can stock up on, enough to last a year, this is getting crazy. But I love coupons so much I just want to use it, cos it feels like a waste. Does any one else have this problem ?
    Kindness costs nothing :)
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    mirry wrote: »
    Tesco have sent me £7 off £70 shops coupons , but I am finding it difficult using them. Cos my house is full of food already , lol.
    I have everything I can stock up on, enough to last a year, this is getting crazy. But I love coupons so much I just want to use it, cos it feels like a waste. Does any one else have this problem ?

That's what they are hoping for!! They just trying to pull you and make off with your cash! :rotfl::rotfl:

I do know what you mean though, sometimes I go a bit mad and have to rein myself in, otherwise it can get outta hand ;):D
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• fungaltendancy
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive.
    Got an email from ikea with a voucker for £10 off WYS £60 :D

Its a pdf but comes via my local stores website(Edinburgh).However does not look personalised in any way to the store or to me so here is the link.Does say only 1 per ikea family member though.

IKEA £10 off WYS £60
    Expires 23/10/11

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_GB/img/local_store_info/edinburgh/10off60october.pdf

If its of use to anyone might be a try it and see if your local store accepts.
  • fungaltendancy
    Options

I know exactly what you mean.I got 4 limited time £6 off WYS £30 for the local store re-vamp.Hoping to use the latest one this weekend get some xmas booze but feel really bad i didnt use the others:o

Problem is i too am pretty stocked up!
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

If you really are not going to use it, can't you find a local family who would use it.

I had a similar one for S and one of my neighbours with children was very grateful for it as I never spend that amount in one shop & she spends more than that each week.

I have also given them to people at the checkout who have laden trollies.
  • sorryaboutmywife
    Options
    In Boots they have selected Colgate 360 toothbrushes 1/2 price:

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EndecaSearchListerView?storeId=10052&langId=-1&catalogId=10551&stReq=1&searchTerm=colgate+360&newDepSearch=&x=0&y=0#container

My Boots had the £6.xx one down to £2.xx with 75p coupon :T
    :starmod: DO IT NOW :starmod:
  • carpediem11176
    Options
    Hi y'all! I know there's a proper magazine thread, but thought I'd mention it here too since it is related: November issue of the magazine PRIMA comes with a little booklet full of coupons (and competitions), including money-off vouchers for MILK, PASTA SAUCE, RISOTTO, as well as non-grocery items... :T
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks for posting SAMW

these coupons are for the 360 surround toothbrush, do boots have these, i can't see it there online
    In Boots they have selected Colgate 360 toothbrushes 1/2 price:

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EndecaSearchListerView?storeId=10052&langId=-1&catalogId=10551&stReq=1&searchTerm=colgate+360&newDepSearch=&x=0&y=0#container

My Boots had the £6.xx one down to £2.xx with 75p coupon :T
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    If you really are not going to use it, can't you find a local family who would use it....

.....I have also given them to people at the checkout who have laden trollies.

I do that (give away in store) as I only do very small regular shops now. Sometimes you get some funny looks though - you would think you were trying to rob them rather than give them something. :D

A nice new thread. :T

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure