HMRC Repayment Pending

Comments

• i filed it and then noticed after reading on here people requested on the 7th or 8th but some have had theirs now. i filed on the 6th as normal and didnt request till the 17th or 18th so where does that leave me? the last 5 repayments were a matter of a few days.
  • Mr.Wrong
    Mr.Wrong Posts: 90 Forumite
    filed on the 6th. requested 7th at 7am.
    this morning I got an email saying payment blahblah

if i click on my repayments it says
    22/04/2015 - Bank Payment - Amount xxxx

If i click on 'Bank payment' - 'description' it says
    Bank Repayment - This is where HMRC have made the repayment straight into a bank account using either Bacs (Bankers Automated Clearing Service) or CHAPS (Clearing House Automated Payments System).

So it has not said issued like everyone else but I am not the only person to have it say Bank Payment.

I will update tomorrow as to whether or not I receive the money in my bank.

gl all
  • deano1407
    deano1407 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Hi Mr wong I no what your saying if you go to payment credits received that's where it says issued buddy if you just go to repayments it says bank repayment it's the same thing really but it's just bellow the one your clicking on
  • oster107
    oster107 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Yes apparantly they said they have until 18th may to pay me security is a bit ch
  • Filed mine on the 8th and changed to bank payment 22/04/2015. Finally gonna b in tomorrow! Yaaaaay!!!
  • Hybridized
    Hybridized Posts: 28 Forumite
    Filed mine on the 8th and changed to bank payment 22/04/2015. Finally gonna b in tomorrow! Yaaaaay!!!

thats very good news if we already moved to 8th day! If they sorting out 2days backlog in day, thats good!
  • Sent on the 6th requested on 9th..was told all the storys they could tell me... Rang them 20 times but i got my rebate in bank today....
  • deano1407 wrote: »
    Hi Mr wong I no what your saying if you go to payment credits received that's where it says issued buddy if you just go to repayments it says bank repayment it's the same thing really but it's just bellow the one your clicking on

Mines issued so when do u think it will be in bank don't it take 3 days ??
  • :beer:h
    Mines issued so when do u think it will be in bank don't it take 3 days ??

Tomoz tomoz tomoz...happy spending'' im drumk on mine already wooohooooooo
  • :beer:h

Tomoz tomoz tomoz...happy spending'' im drumk on mine already wooohooooooo

:beer: thanks and enjoy :rotfl:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills