$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Comments

• Yep, another one here for whom the ads come and go. I do wonder if the incredible numbers of them are finally drying up. We only used to get about 20-70 a day when I started. It was a shock when 200 started appearing and we were all convinced they would only stick around a week or so, but nearly a year later and they were still there!

I'm finding they are around in the morning, then disappear until some silly time like 9pm - which is too late for me to start clicking. I was just grateful they stuck around to get me to golden and looking at some of your stats, it seems they've gotten several of you the bulk of the way there too. It's a slow game this, but don't give up. Most of us realised early on that the road to any decent income would take years, not months. It'll be worth it in the end when you have £300+ per month, extra income coming in for the sake of a few minutes account maintenance each day :-)
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • £300 a month would be fantastic wouldnt it?

Not quite sure at what stage that would likely happen.

I will have been on Neo for 2 years in June and hope to be at 750 refs by then and on my way to having at least half the money saved for ultimate.

I dont think ultimate is sustainable at 750 so will have to keep increasing refs afterwards. Not sure at what point I will stop and start taking some out.

In theory, I have another four years on my fixed rate mortgage and then I would like to be able to take a regular income out of neo to help pay off the last chunk of mortgage within a couple of years.

So its plod on.

Im having real problems at the minute with the fisher investment tasks....(which are the only ones I really do)....there is no start button and where it should be just keeps saying "verifying extension is installed" which it is.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled but no joy.

Shame as there a load sat there that I could do and not getting anywhere.

On a more positive note, I am at 59,487 points so am very close to 2 years free golden which doesnt need renewing till Oct. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • GromitFan
    GromitFan Posts: 316
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi KM.

A monthly income from Neobux does sound great. Fingers crossed...

Sounds like you're doing good if your reckon you'll be at 750 RR in 2 years from joining Neobux.

Sorry can't help with the tasks as it's something I've yet to start trying with Neobux. Maybe I should as I've got very bored of clixsense and tbh haven't done any on there in ages either.
    Hope your problem with fisher investment tasks is no more in that you've either found a fix or it's just somehow sorted itself.

That's brilliant that you are so close to 2 years free Golden membership from points. Well done. :D

I'm close to 1 year free; My Golden membership needs renewing in August, so should manage that.
    I'm currently at 28,466 points.

Referrals wise, I currently have 1 DR and 180RR (been buying 10 extra RR the past few weeks).
    On Friday and Saturday clicking from them was pretty rubbish (Average of 0.64 and 0.60), but they were all forgiven on the Sunday.
    I had a really good day yesterday from my RR - Managed to get 190 clicks from the 180 RR, so averaged 1.05.
    Today though, normality appears to have resumed. Currently got 51 clicks and a projected average of 0.69.
    If only they would all click more...

Hope everyone is doing good.
  • Did I speak too soon? Have even the 20-40 daily greens disappeared for everyone else too? I'm lucky if I get 1 or 2 a day at the moment and even then, it's only if I'm lucky enough to check the site for them as I pass the PC. Just my orange and pinks are still regular each morning.
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • I know! Had a really good day on the 16th January, when I was lucky enough to get 240 of them. Was hopeful that would be a return of them, but nope. The bundles of 20 that we had been getting before that date vanished. Since 17th January I've been getting an average of 2 of them.
    Suppose at least I can get back on with other things rather than trying to click as many as possible.
    Was good whilst it lasted, but tbh don't think any of us expected the volume of mini ads to last as long as they did.
  • Hi all :wave:

Just wondering if you'd noticed this thread abut paypal:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5599964

Looks like there is some issue with paypal and ptc sites.
    I hadn't been intending on making any neobux withdrawals right now, but not wondering what will happen with payments...
    Post #4 has reported a problem when trying to get payment via paypal from neobux, which is why I thought about it for this thread.
    Neobux admin don't seem to have made any formal statement, though there are a few posts about it in the forum.

Does anyone use one of the other payment methods? I believe that Payza, NETELLER and Skrill are also listed as possible payment methods, though I've never used any of those. Not even sure if they are all able to be used in the UK.

How is everyone getting on with neobux these days?
    Things are slower than in the days of 200+ ads to click, but at least it means I'm not sitting by the computer for quite as long.

Now I'm at 210RR, 1 Direct Referral, 29245 points - getting ever closer to the 30000 points I need for another year of Golden.

Hope everyone is doing good.
  • Hi Gromit...........bit bad about paypal isnt it?

Haven't started taking anything out of neo but have just transferred $10 from my paypal account to neobux which worked.

More of a problem for me with clixsense which I have just got back into intending to put any earnings into neo, but that plan is now scuppered.

I am hanging fire till I see someone convince me of another payment processor that doesnt charge a fortune in fees.

If not........the tango might be my best option for yet more amazon vouchers.

Congrats on your almost 30,000 points. :j

I recently reached 60,000 which gives me two years golden from October. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Hi KM.

Yeah - not good about paypal. Thankfully I don't have much sitting with clixsense right now - perhaps around $6.

So, were you just thinking of offsetting amazon vouchers to buy things you'd normally have bought with "real" money?

Not sure if you are already registered with Prolific Academic, but if not, you could maybe consider them as a method to raise paypal funds. I joined them end of January and just over a week later I was able to cash out £22 to paypal. However, haven't really had much from them past few days, so not sure how much you could make from them over the course of a year, but the surveys I've had so far from them have been much better paid than swagbucks or clixsense.

Well done on getting enough for Golden from points. Just wondering, but have you already used your points to extend your Golden membership for 2 years? Or were you intending on waiting until it needed renewed?
    I was just thinking about it as obviously I'm getting close to having the magical 30,000 points and was therefore wondering if I was as well to extend my Golden membership as soon as I reached 30,000 or wait until it needed renewing in August. Not really sure what else points can be used for (other then recycling and that seems an expensive way to recycle). But was also concerned as to whether there was any chance that neobux would either increase the number of points required to get Golden, or worse still take away the possibility of paying with points. Of course, not saying either would happen.

Had a rubbish day yesterday on neobux from my RR - Only got 96 clicks from 210 RR (0.46 average). Don't think I've ever had as low an average from my RR. The day before was 160 clicks from them (0.76 average) and today they have already clicked 75 (projected average of 0.77 at present). Wish there was something that could make sense for the average dropping so low, but doubt there is.

Hope everyone is doing good. :)
  • Just noticed that there's a promo been put on today:

Since the best thing in life is to love and be loved in return, here's our appreciation for all the love you give us every day:

Renewal discount on referrals for all memberships:
    30 days: 8%
    60 days: 13%
    90 days: 20%
    150 days: 27%
    240 days: 32%

These renewal discounts will be available until February 15th at 11:30 server's time

Happy St. Valentine's!

Have just extended 20 of my RR for 240 days. :)
  • Yep, have been anticipating the promo and just managed tp extend 107 for 240 days. :D

Interesting point about when to use the points for buying golden.

I was just going to use them when my golden ran out.

Might have a look if you can just add an extra year on.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure