Quickest time you have completed a game in

Options
for me about 12 minutes for Bike mania on Ice

Comments

• artyclarty
    artyclarty Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Off the top of my head, Its been a while...

38 minutes for Sonic 1 (Megadrive)
    7 minutes for Doctor Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Megadrive)
    4 1/2(ish) minutes for Donkey Kong (NES)
    1 hour 26 minutes for Sonic 3 and Knuckles (Megadrive)
    4 minutes 22 seconds (I was about 4 at the time!) Fast Food Dizzy (C64)
    2 hours(ish) Halo 3 co-op (360)
    25 minutes Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS1)
  • Chickabiddybex
    Options
    "Off the top of my head"
    "4 minutes 22 seconds"

O_O
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • wess_lawson
    Options
    Minesweeper 12 seconds.
  • Diary
    Diary Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    I'm still trying to complete World of Warcraft - it's 11 years and counting....
    Master Apothecary Faranell replied, “I assure you, overseer, the Royal Apothecary Society dearly wishes to make up for the tragic misguidance which ended so many lives. We will cause you no trouble. We seek only to continue our research in peace".
  • robthomas88
    robthomas88 Posts: 36 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I remember years ago completing Dino Crisis 2 on PS1 in a day. It was a rainy Sunday and I was bored. I'd only recently bought the game second hand and decided to play it, anyway I made good progress and I didn't want to stop. Ended up spending the whole day playing it (probably not healthy) but I completed it. First game I think I ever completed
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Battlefield 1. It's about 30 seconds long. Seriously though I don't know how long it was but I am sure it's the shortest I have played.
  • RitaCami
    RitaCami Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    COD: Black Ops - 5 hours :/
  • Billy101
    Billy101 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Well, there a lot since 2016. I have ended story mode of GTA V in 4 days.

Ended Ghost Warrior Wildlands in 4 days. The bosses elimination and then in the end the Sueno duel.

I am currently completeing Horizon, which I've bought yesterday and I am currently going for the story mode and it's 43% completed. Hoping to end it tomorrow. Most probably. I usually play PS for minimum of 4 to 5 hours at night
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Billy101 wrote: »
    Well, there a lot since 2016. I have ended story mode of GTA V in 4 days.

Ended Ghost Warrior Wildlands in 4 days. The bosses elimination and then in the end the Sueno duel.

I am currently completeing Horizon, which I've bought yesterday and I am currently going for the story mode and it's 43% completed. Hoping to end it tomorrow. Most probably. I usually play PS for minimum of 4 to 5 hours at night

You seem good at games. How hard would you say horizon zero dawn would be for a weaker gamer keeping in mind how hard guerilla make killzone, especially shadow fall.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure