The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• Bealer
    Bealer Posts: 95 Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Daily survey still linking to the one with the countdown timer saying that they are not accepting any more answers right now, but then got an easy one on energy and vitamin drinks which credited OK :)

Was that a DS? Did you just repeatedly click on the DS link until you got the easy one?
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Aaagh was just about to log off for the day when the DS came up, took 40 minutes to answer about a million questions about tumble dryers! :(
    Ohwell got 70 sb. |Definitely logging off now!
  • FizzS
    FizzS Posts: 146 Forumite
    Hey all, I'm back from a Swagging break, I notice they've put the some of the prices. :(
  • dolphin19
    Bealer wrote: »
    Adobe flash player? This is legitimate, and needed for doing other things on the web, like most surves, anyway. In fact, I thought you had to have flash player installed to play any of the games...

Yes I have got it installed anyway, I think it wants me to update it. Oh Paul had the same problem, maybe the game is actually broken - will try again :)
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Bealer wrote: »
    Was that a DS? Did you just repeatedly click on the DS link until you got the easy one?

Yes it was the daily survey. Normally if you get DQd it takes you back to the 'take another survey' screen. With the one that says it is taking no more responses, it didn't take me back so just closed the tab and clicked on the daily survey link again for the next survey which was the drinks one. There is no way of knowing which ones are easy or lengthy - some say they take 10 minutes when in fact they can take a lot longer, others can be quite easy to click through whereas some may be very involved. :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Yes I have got it installed anyway, I think it wants me to update it. Oh Paul had the same problem, maybe the game is actually broken - will try again :)

No, it still wants me to download the latest version, but only fr that game not the others, odd!
  • dolphin19
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Yes it was the daily survey. Normally if you get DQd it takes you back to the 'take another survey' screen. With the one that says it is taking no more responses, it didn't take me back so just closed the tab and clicked on the daily survey link again for the next survey which was the drinks one. There is no way of knowing which ones are easy or lengthy - some say they take 10 minutes when in fact they can take a lot longer, others can be quite easy to click through whereas some may be very involved. :)

The tumble dryer one was very involved, grrr!
  • I'm doing one on finances...zzzzzzz
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    No surveys for me anywhere today. Drinkawares and Nivea haven't credited and still 7sb's from daily goal:(
  • I'm doing one on finances...zzzzzzz

I think I got disqulified from that one. Got kicked from loads then had the drink one, was very quick though so made up for all the nos
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure