Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Comments

• Valid at all Pitcher & Pianos except Worcester, from Friday 23 January to Tuesday 17 February 2009.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01_04/pitcher_piano_voucher2.pdf

Valid on main meals, salads and sandwiches.
    Some dishes excluded - see voucher for details.
  • upsadaisy
    upsadaisy Posts: 417 Forumite
    pizza express plum baby food offer

www.pizzaexpressplumbaby.co.uk

To celebrate the launch, PizzaExpress are offering 2 for 1 when you and a friend both order a main + a Plum Baby dish. Expires Feb.28th doesn't include Feb 14th.
  • Hi: Mate of mine e-mailed me a voucher code for non members to get the Invitation Books at £24.99 plus £2.49 p&p.

If you haven't seen them, these books are full of restaurant deals usually over 100 in each area, plus vouchers covering every aspect of leisure, retail and tourism activities in 15 cities and nine regions.

As an example, the Bristol book has over £13,000 worth of offers and these are valid right up until March 2010, so you can plan when to go not when they decide to discount you in. They have a website that lists the offers, so like me have a look and see what you are likely to use www.invitationbook.co.uk.

My mate is fundraising for the Great Ormond Street Hospital, the code is GOSH, and as it raises money for this good cause, please do not hesitate to make this global. I have been told if they sell over 800, they will make £10 a book, which would be great.

Hope that you can support him in his quest, and hopefully like me you will save some money on going out!

Billy
  • upsadaisy wrote: »
    Perhaps its was just meant as a slight on those of us who do have children and take our families there.

LOL. It was.

We were at Wagamama at Sunday lunchtime and that had even more kids in it! I've got nothing against parents taking their children out to eat in restaurants as long as there's no screaming or running around.
    *removed by forumteam - please do not advertise in signatures*
  • Just got my registration for the £10 deal. Voucher is redeemable until 28th February, so loads of time to use it!
  • upsadaisy
    upsadaisy Posts: 417 Forumite
    Just r'cd email 25% off Mondays at Frankie and Benny's between 5pm and 10pm.

Also text promotion: text promo+first name+last name to 64546 to get £5 off.
  • nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    GreatGran wrote: »
    Just got my registration for the £10 deal. Voucher is redeemable until 28th February, so loads of time to use it!

I must have missed this - would you mind showing me a link?

******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
  • Syn
    Syn Posts: 317 Forumite
    Don't know if this has been posted already but here you go.
    https://www.media-promotions.com/carluccios/
    2-FOR-1 AT CARLUCCIO'S

Have a happy new year with Carluccio's by enjoying a complimentary main course when you order another - exclusively to Sky customers.
    Why not try a delicious handmade ravioli, pan fried sea bass with tomato salsa or even a 21-day aged west country rump steak (yummy). Top it off with tiramisu or chocolate almond pudding. What better way to idle away the long winter evenings?

Simply fill in your details on the right and click GET VOUCHER to receive your personal voucher that you can use at any Carluccio's nationwide from 1st January 2009 to 13th February 2009.
  • O'Neill's are offering a free pint of Guinness Red with every main meal purchased. To get this offer you need to redeem an email voucher which Guinness has sent out to its 'Guinness fans'

To get the voucher click on this link: http://diageo.cust-mta.com/public/read_message.jsp?tsp=1232643718598&custid=2003&uid =2027897194&sig=NFEBCJMAIEABHGOD&mid=200019740

I do work for O'Neill's but I am also a moneysaving fan and hope the site users fancy a free pint!
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    marklewis wrote: »
    Ah my thread disappeared... I'll post it again because it's a really good offer :o.

It will have been deleted because you broke the rules.

You can't come here for free advertising.

You can't come here and spam us.

You can't post links to your own company!

And you can't just get round this by reposting every time your rule breaking post gets deleted.

When you post as someone who just "found" this code, you insult our intelligence!
    Here is a code I found to save £10 off from now until the end of February
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport