Blue Planet Aquarium or Sea Life Centre

Hello I am planning to go to either Blue Planet Aquarium or Sea Life Centre in Ellesmere Port or Sea Life Centre, Blackpool this weekend.

Does anyone have any vouchers for either, preferably the Blue Planet Aquarium as I've heard its better. Would also welcome any feedback on either.

Thanks

Selena

Comments

• Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hello SelenaLouise

I'll move your thread to the 'UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments' board.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • princessamy86
    princessamy86 Posts: 4,889 Forumite
    I would definitely go to Blue Planet, it's much better than Blackpool Sea Life imho. It's just better laid out and there's more info, Sea Life was a bit dingy I thought! Don't know about vouchers tho
    Scar tissue that I wish you saw, sarcastic mister know it all, close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause with the birds I'll share this lonely view.
  • Oh thanks :)
  • lol thanks for the warning, Sea Life looks a bit more for younger kids, Im taking a 15 & 18 yr old so i dont want them to be bored
  • gingerdad
    gingerdad Posts: 1,919 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    If you do go to sealife there are plenty of vouchers about, just nip into morrisons on your way into blackpool and you should be able to pick up 2 for 1. i've heard blue planet is much more expensive..
    The futures bright the future is Ginger
  • rosekitten
    rosekitten Posts: 1,812 Forumite
    if you do go to Sea life on a 2 for 1
    and they look bored,then your at the seaside
    in a busy holiday resort there are bound to
    be other things that they will be interested in.

You wont get any reductions to the Blue Planet
    as at this time of year its packed If you decide to
    go I would ring and ask about queues because
    they do seem to build up outside.
    :j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts