Br application submitted

So late Friday night I eventually did what I've been putting off for a while I submitted my br application and haven't heard anything back yet when I log in to my application it just says being considered anybody have any idea when I might hear something back I'm soon scared it's unreal

Comments

• As far as I'm aware the Insolvency Service don't work over the weekend so you will most likely hear back within the next day or two.
  • Good I hope so I've been on edge for days ��
  • Don't worry about it, honestly :) I was exactly the same but after going through each of the stages now I can see I was pretty much worry over nothing. You will be fine, and if you need help with anything we are all here :)
  • Thank you just got an email saying the status of my application had changed so i viewed it and it said it heen approved so know im really nervouse cos i have allot of problems regarding ex and joint financial ties with them.
  • Violet1881
    Violet1881 Posts: 30 Forumite
    I have that problem too. You just have to do whats best for you. I put mine off for years and feel much better about it all now.
    I've been around the world and I I I I ..... changed my username :shhh:
  • Thank you just got an email saying the status of my application had changed so i viewed it and it said it heen approved so know im really nervouse cos i have allot of problems regarding ex and joint financial ties with them.

Best wishes for the future .... :). Hopefully things get better from here on ....
  • Thank you all very much for your kind words of wisdom I feel o really did the best thing for me it hasn't been easy and I know I have upset so e people in the process but truth be told I would never have been able to pay it off and would have been a financial slave to my ex partner

I'm counting the days down as we speak :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure