Comments Needed: Draft Guide to Claiming Flight Delay Compensation

Comments

• Vauban
    Vauban Posts: 4,736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin
    1001 DOWNLOADS !!!
    :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin

http://db.orangedox.com/GdfSa4xUZdZI5GJadr/Vauban's%20Guide%20to%20Claiming%20Flight%20Delay%20Compensation.pdf
  • NoviceAngel
    NoviceAngel Posts: 2,271 Forumite
    Vauban wrote: »
    1001 DOWNLOADS !!!

:T:T:T:T:T:T
    Congrats, I must admit though you can take a couple off your count, I'm guilty of taking a peak before I try and post to offer advice, well I try to come across as though I actually have read the guide :p
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!

Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Vauban
    er ... 999 DOWNLOADS !!!

http://db.orangedox.com/GdfSa4xUZdZI5GJadr/Vauban's%20Guide%20to%20Claiming%20Flight%20Delay%20Compensation.pdf
  • Mark2spark
    Mark2spark Posts: 2,306 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Worth a bump :D
  • JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    noob day :) - bumped
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • Vauban
    1150 downloads ...
  • NoviceAngel
    :jCongrats as ever m8:j

I don't know if it's worth re-iterating how important it is to fill in the MCOL or N1 form with 100% accuracy - you will have seen a post in the Thomson thread, where a claimant made a typo in the defendants name and hence Thomson are trying to exploit this. Not a common mistake to make granted - but a very easy one. Notice how many times I edit my posts, in fact I'm off to re-read my claim form - see ya :A
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!

Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • legal_magpie
    legal_magpie Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 30 November 2014 at 11:39PM
    While I agree that it is important to check and double-check especially because with MCOL you cannot correct mistakes and you do not see the final version of the documents immediately before issuing. Having said that, Thomson would not get away with evading liability because of a typo. There is no prejudice to them whatsoever and if they tried it on, the Judge would permit an amendment even at the trial and would have harsh things to say. It doesn't do to get the Judge's back up even before the hearing starts.
  • NoviceAngel
    Thomson would not get away with evading liability because of a typo.

Thanks for your legal input m8 ;)

I must admit it does seem ridiculous that Thomson are trying it on, but the court system is full of rules and regulations that non legal Joe Bloggs public try to follow and there's loads of guff on the net, saying what should be done in a case similar to this, when all it takes is a common sense approach. I keep saying that the small claims court is exactly that a place for a non legal person to take on the Goliath of the airlines and Joe should be permitted some slack by the Judges concerned.

I did my best to advise in this instance and I look forward to Angelasashes next post, saying that they had been awarded a shed load of cash because of Thomsons antics.

Cheers,

NoviceAngel

• Vauban
    Bumping ...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business