When is the next 25% off TU clothing (Sainsburys)?

Hello
I was just wondering if anyone knows roughly when Sainsburys will be holding their next 25% off TU clothing?
I could do with a few bits & pieces for my 10 month old son as he's growing so fast :)
Thanks in advance

Comments

• pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    I would be interested to know too :)
  • i think you have to visit apparelnbags.com i bought shirts for my niece andnephew's. they have a huge latest and amazing verity of kids clothing in very low price.
  • Thanks. Just googled 'apparelnbags' - they are a US company & only ship internationally if you spend over $250! I'm only looking to buy a few bits so i'll wait :)
  • I asked in store yesterday and one of the assistants said it was defiantly going to be 19th February.
    Hope this helps
    Mabel
  • Thank you very much. I'll make a note in my diary.
    Whenever i ask in my local store they always say they don't know (even when the last time i asked it started the next day!!).
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    I got a ticket from the till for some money off clothes valid until 18th feb, last time this happened the 25% off started the next day so I'm going with the 19th as a prediction!
  • MumsyH
    MumsyH Posts: 5 Forumite
    As a general rule, they seem to do a 25% off deal every time there is a half term or school holiday, and also on Bank Holidays, so plenty more coming up soon, I imagine! :D
  • empressemma
    empressemma Posts: 194 Forumite
    Any idea of there's another one coming up soon?
  • mabelcable
    mabelcable Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    The last time I was in store I asked and they thought it would be the end of May probably to tie in with the bank holiday. If I find out any more I'll post on here.
    I've got my eye on a few things and have been saving my Nectar points. :)
    Mabel
  • wembley78_2
    wembley78_2 Posts: 95 Forumite
    The next 25% off TU Clothing deal starts on Tuesday 21st and runs until close of business on 27th May
    One day you are the bird and the next you are the statue, but everyday you should try to do something you love
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure